Brighton
Went on a stadium tour today and saw this:

poyet%2520letter.jpg

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I would say it looks like its written by Hove Born & Bred, but the spelling, grammar and punctuation are far too good.

airman

Patriae Fidus
Jan 25, 2012
Salisbury Plain
I would maybe try and photoshop out her phone number before posting it on the internet.

Edit: Nice work

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
2/10

BlythMeister

Aug 30, 2010
Lewes
Sheet of paper: £0.01p
new pen for best handwriting: £1.20
having someone post your phone number on the internet: PRICELESS

There's some things money CAN buy.
for everything else, there's a moron!

G_master

Feb 8, 2004
Brighton
Exactly. I know there's been some iffy stuff on here over the years but posting names, addresses and phone numbers of nine-year-old girls is a new low. Mods?

I take your point and have edited. Didn't really think it through before posting. However, it is on display to all those at the club and anyone who goes on a stadium tour. Maybe the Albion need to check their child protection policy.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I take your point and have edited. Didn't really think it through before posting. However, it is on display to all those at the club and anyone who goes on a stadium tour. Maybe the Albion need to check their child protection policy.

Well done for modifying. We've all done things without thinking them through. And you're right about the club.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
She's in the 1901 club according to the original.

Jokes on her, whether she goes to matches or not the club already has her money.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010

Ignore them G Master. The letter was clearly a prank by one of the lads probably Casper and was bloody funny which is the whole point. Good posting :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here