Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets start today off with a smile.......

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Not much for us girlies on morning tv. It's alright for all you blokes but when we're up at stupid o'clock we've got sweet FA to admire.

So, to put the smile on my face this morning, I will partake of Richy Seagull's wonderful Vicente montage and have a good old drool over the great man himself.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Not much for us girlies on morning tv. It's alright for all you blokes but when we're up at stupid o'clock we've got sweet FA to admire.

So, to put the smile on my face this morning, I will partake of Richy Seagull's wonderful Vicente montage and have a good old drool over the great man himself.

I could always send you a pic of me in my boxers......might brighten your day up? it would be far better than Vincente's pic :lol: :lol: .......

Hansisevil

Jan 18, 2012
Yes, I work with Lucy. Nice girl, easy on the eye!
I'm new on here by the way.
ST in WSU!
Love the Albion'

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

You been on the cherry brandy again mother??? I keep telling you 6:30 is too early! ;)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My smile left me when your original avatar was removed tony!!!!!

:down:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Someone watches Daybreak?! Go tell ITV, they'll be delighted!

I was thinking exactly this, I don't think I've ever heard someone say they watch Daybreak before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here