Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Show Our Love To Poyet!

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
Yes i know we are not performing as well as we should be but i have total faith in him, he will sort it out and if you read his articles, he always says the main thing is to have the fans behind him and the team, and we dont want people saying how bad poyet is doing and thats just putting the team down lets get behind the whole team.!. We will win at walsall next week, come on boys!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Not worried here (yet) but we do need to start putting chances away otherwise we will be sitting in mid table for the season. I want us to at least keep pushing for a play off spot.

Yes i know we are not performing as well as we should be but i have total faith in him, he will sort it out and if you read his articles, he always says the main thing is to have the fans behind him and the team, and we dont want people saying how bad poyet is doing and thats just putting the team down lets get behind the whole team.!. We will win at walsall next week, come on boys!!

sounds like one of those moronic calls post match on the radio:facepalm:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Why do he we have to love him? lets be adult about this,in 2 years time he will be somewhere else,give him a clap and dont boo when it goes tits up,this hero worship things a bit:tosser: sad

aren't you the happy boy, what happened - didn't the mrs put out for you last night?

We soundly beat last season's play-off final losers away in our first game, only drew our second game because of an individual error and narrowly lost our third game to one of the promotion favourites.

Hardly a BAD start.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
not worried at all .
we beat Swindon who some consider as a top 6 contender without our captain and keeper
we drew with dale with ten men for a fair few of minutes without greer , sparrow and brez
(and we only drew cus of a keeping howler)
and then we lost 1-0 to Wednesday who are one of the favorites for our league without them three again .

im not worried at all if you took three main players out of the teams in our league im sure there struggle as well

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm not worried. We were the better side against Rochdale and should have won that game, and by the sounds of it created plenty of chances against Wednesday so could easily have sneaked a goal.

We could easily be sitting on 7 points with these performances, and hopefully once we are back to our first team plus Gus's final additions we will be converting more chances

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not performing? 1 league defeat away at the favourites without the spine of the team

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
why the hell are we not preforming?

should apart from one cock up have had 6 points out of 9 and that would have been well deserved

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Why do he we have to love him? lets be adult about this,in 2 years time he will be somewhere else,give him a clap and dont boo when it goes tits up,this hero worship things a bit:tosser: sad

All he's saying is that he wants the fans to stay loyal to Gus. If you don't want to then f*** off then.

Let's be adult about this and stop being a :tosser: on here :)

Seriously though, I have every confidence Gus will take us nowhere but up! I've seen some shit football at the Albion but now Gus has transformed a not-so-confident team into a real passionate side.

Defence is more confient than ever before.
Finally not dicking about in the bloody loan transfer window.
And we're playing really attractive football that many of us adore to watch.:albion2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We soundly beat last season's play-off final losers away in our first game, only drew our second game because of an individual error and narrowly lost our third game to one of the promotion favourites.

Hardly a BAD start.

exactly!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brighton fans in unrealistic expectations shocker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here