Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets reunite! Get behind the lads and stay up!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
OK so there has been a lot of divide over the Adams IN / OUT decision.

But should we not all put this to one side, let the chairman and board sort that out and us fans reunite and get behind the lads 100% and try and get out of this mess. Its all on the league now and we need to stay up.

Shouting abuse at the players and staff during a game is not going to help. Although at times frustrations is going to boil over.

Lets get behind the team like we did the last season at the Goldstone and I'm hopefully the positive fibe will filter through to the players, then maybe we'll start to turn things around?!

Last edited:

i'm not giving up on BHA,the team i've followed for 38 years.i fully support the players.the club have been through worse times than this,lost 4-0 to non league teams,8-1 to Bristol Rovers, been moments for being wound up in the High court,been sabotaged by doggy directors,been the laughing stock of English football,but have always come through in the end.this dear friends is only A MINI crisis.the players do need our support,but do they support the manager(i hope so).infighting helps no body,it amuses our foe.like all true supporters i wanted Adams to take us up to the championship but had my doubts judging by his record since he left first time.he won't resign as he know's that if he does he will not get a pay off.
SING UP ON SATURDAY,TUESDAY and for ever after.UP THE ALBION!!!!

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I don't think getting behind the team has been an issue, I'm sure everyone on here has always been behind the players and will remain to do so. I am concerned about the management, but that won't stop me supporting the team at any match I go to!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Lets get behind the team like we did the last season at the Goldstone and I'm hopefully the positive fibe will filter through to the players, then maybe we'll start to turn things around?!

We did at Luton, it got us nowhere. I love away games like that when we get a stand rocking. Unfortunatley that is probably the last time we will sell out an away allocation this season and create an atmosphere that good.

Millwall we always get a loud vocal support, and this will be no different. I think the majority of people that moan on here dont do it whilst at a game, and that is why we have a betterish away record than at home.

See you at Millwall one and all* x

*unless Barry Lloyd is in charge

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
I love away games like that when we get a stand rocking. Unfortunatley that is probably the last time we will sell out an away allocation this season and create an atmosphere that good.

unless 3 points at the one below guarantees safety ...

Saturday, 25 April 2009
Coca-Cola Football League One
Huddersfield v Brighton, 15:00

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
unless 3 points at the one below guarantees safety ...

Saturday, 25 April 2009
Coca-Cola Football League One
Huddersfield v Brighton, 15:00

Agreed this could be our biggest away following with seagulls in exile flocking to Yorkieland.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I'm prepared to bring 1,000+ balloons to the New Den if anyone thinks it'll help. I hope Adams is history by then, but either way I'm prepared to get behind the team and do my bit to try to generate a decent atmosphere for the lads.

Jim (aka balloonboy)

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Fully behind the team and us doing well and will be at all home games and as many away as I can get to where I will cheer them on.

BUT I am totaly not behind the management of the club and will at the right times (after the game) make my views known to Micky and co if we perform badly which we have done for most of the season. We must not accept failure, as soon as we do we become a very small club with zero ambition.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Exactly, about time someone suggests getting behind the team rather than abusing them! Lets start at Millwall. Getting behind the players will help us to pick up points, booing and abusing them will not!!!
:albion2::albion1::ascarf:

Exactly, about time someone suggests getting behind the team rather than abusing them! Lets start at Millwall. Getting behind the players will help us to pick up points, booing and abusing them will not!!!
:albion2::albion1::ascarf:

oh for f*** sake. what do you call the unreserved support we gave the lads when we where at luton then. people dont get it. you can still be against the manager etc, yet still vocaly support the albion. i want adams out but i will be there at millwall cheering on brighton.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
i'm not giving up on BHA,the team i've followed for 38 years.i fully support the players.the club have been through worse times than this,lost 4-0 to non league teams,8-1 to Bristol Rovers, been moments for being wound up in the High court,been sabotaged by doggy directors,been the laughing stock of English football,but have always come through in the end.this dear friends is only A MINI crisis.the players do need our support,but do they support the manager(i hope so).infighting helps no body,it amuses our foe.like all true supporters i wanted Adams to take us up to the championship but had my doubts judging by his record since he left first time.he won't resign as he know's that if he does he will not get a pay off.
SING UP ON SATURDAY,TUESDAY and for ever after.UP THE ALBION!!!!

what a great post
agree 100%

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
support at away games is not an issue - the only game this season i can recall away from home when the support has not been there is carlisle, by which point we were already 3-0 down having made the ludicrously long trip to watch what can only be described as utter utter shit

people arent happy with what is going on, yet they still support the team during the game. it really is about time they start to repay the support with some performances

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
If they play well and with passion the support is there,until then no chance.
A lot of them(players)are turning up,just about going through the motions,then pissing off home again.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
support at away games is not an issue - the only game this season i can recall away from home when the support has not been there is carlisle, by which point we were already 3-0 down having made the ludicrously long trip to watch what can only be described as utter utter shit

people arent happy with what is going on, yet they still support the team during the game. it really is about time they start to repay the support with some performances
There was no passion from the team at Carlisle and the "your not fit to wear the shirt" chant was apt. It could have turned nasty when the ultimate insult was thrown of "why dont you just f*** off and support Palace ?" but fisticuffs were avoided.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
OK so there has been a lot of divide over the Adams IN / OUT decision.

But should we not all put this to one side, let the chairman and board sort that out and us fans reunite and get behind the lads 100% and try and get out of this mess. Its all on the league now and we need to stay up.

Shouting abuse at the players and staff during a game is not going to help. Although at times frustrations is going to boil over.

4 wins in 26? I'm sorry, but the manager has completely lost me and if the board do not take action they have lost me too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here