Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's OWN the Northwich Vic Messageboard

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I'm on board but yet to recieve my E.Mail to activate my registration!:angry: :censored:

BLOODY PART-TIMERS :lol: :p :D :lolol:

northwicha

Oct 29, 2006
good forum- will be back shortly with lots of questions.
ours is busy at the mo- so the draw has IMO stirred a lot of interest despite the disgruntled reactions posted by some Vics fans. You lot have hit the nail on the head that 1 fan (who has already served a couple of bans from our site) was bang out of order, but the publically-unacceptable comment was swiftly removed.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
northwicha said:
You lot have hit the nail on the head that 1 fan (who has already served a couple of bans from our site) was bang out of order, but the publically-unacceptable comment was swiftly removed.

He sounds like their Dwayne!

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
That would be New York Tricky. The bloke is a dillusional tosser, who thrives on promoting self important bullshit. He's been banned twice for baiting and insulting punters, on his last warning I think, anyway, nice to see so many of you on our little site.
When we played Sunderland in the third round last year I think about 10-15 registered and fewer posted, so thanks. Any chance of the tie being on the Beeb?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
ChubbyNVFC said:
That would be New York Tricky. The bloke is a dillusional tosser, who thrives on promoting self important bullshit. He's been banned twice for baiting and insulting punters, on his last warning I think, anyway, nice to see so many of you on our little site.
When we played Sunderland in the third round last year I think about 10-15 registered and fewer posted, so thanks. Any chance of the tie being on the Beeb?

:lolol: Good One :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
ChubbyNVFC said:
we've got a few like him :lolol:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
ChubbyNVFC said:
Any chance of the tie being on the Beeb?

I don't think there's any chance of it being shown on live tv, there's too many other non-league v league ties, though I would think if there's a replay that would be very likely to be shown.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
ChubbyNVFC said:

Yep thats their dwayne, maybe we can swap?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Why don't we OWN the HOME end at Bradford on saturday. I'd loive it at kickoff a roar of Albion from the home end would be brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here