Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's help these poor women

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
InvestInMyBreast.com is a site to help all women who would like breast implants, but can't afford the high cost of augmentation surgery.

It provides a service in which any woman who submits tasteful pictures and a biography about herself can raise money to reach her ultimate goal: Breast Implants!

Remember - Ashley won't be able to fill a D-cup this summer without you. Won't you help?

http://tinyurl.com/ys6r7

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yep, smaller and natural beats big and fake any day...

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This could develop into yet another deep and meaningful thread from something intended as pure entertainment.

I guess the decision on whether to get implants depends for many on their level of self esteem, whether they are happy with their body as it is, perhaps wanting to get it for genuine cosmetic reasons (ie: if a breast is deformed in any way or one is vastly different in size than the other) or just want to turn themselves into some sort of circus freak.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What was your donation Wozza and to whom ;)

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I guess when it comes down to it it depends how big the car is, 17ins alloys would look stupid on a mini but fine on a large merc.

Indefatigable

Mar 23, 2004
You are not a client of ours are you ? We have two clients who must compete on the number of car analogies they use.

It's like putting a ferrari engine in a ford cortina ...........

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't know Indefatigable, depends what line of business you are in, I would need to know before committing myself...

...besides where I work we have a real gallows humour with liberal amounts of innuendo, not much to do with cars.

Indefatigable

Mar 23, 2004
no-one dares mention cars in our office now ........... it would be like driving an old capri into a Rolls Royce showroom ........

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I don't need, and would never have, breast implants. If I did I could take someone's eye out.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here