Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's hear it for the GOLDEN BOYS!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
hahahahahaha! Oh, I did find that funny. Imagine coming out to that week in, week out.

embarrassingrobstripperjpg.gif

....and it's the two minute warning before the GOLDEN BOYS return. hahahahaha!!!!!shift+1!!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Championship ? You truly are having a f***ing laugh !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Having the most famous homosexual in the world as a supporter as well...

And my mate Jim (a Twatford fan) had the cheek to call US batty boys!

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
Would "Hornets" sound better?

Never seems to be 2 minutes anyway and these days when the teams have to line-up the running out of the tunnel isn't exaclty the same.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Would "Hornets" sound better?

Yes. It's your nickname and a damn good one. Hornets are annoying, persistent bastards, hunt in packs and scare the bejasus out of grown men. It's a name to be proud to walk out to. Golden Boys sounds like a crap boy band that never got past the heats of X Factor.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I never thought Watford were such a shitty club until yesterday. I honestly think it was the worst support I've ever seen. Worse than Orient, at least they have the dozen or so spotty teenagers with the drum giving it large. I saw a bloke with a huge Watford drum walking into the ground, but didn't hear a single beat throughout the game. Maybe it was the fact we gave them nothing to cheer about and had them chasing the ball to no avail, but still NO SONGS!? How they have been in the Prem a few times I have no idea!?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;3939894 said:
I never thought Watford were such a shitty club until yesterday. I honestly think it was the worst support I've ever seen. Worse than Orient, at least they have the dozen or so spotty teenagers with the drum giving it large. I saw a bloke with a huge Watford drum walking into the ground, but didn't hear a single beat throughout the game. Maybe it was the fact we gave them nothing to cheer about and had them chasing the ball to no avail, but still NO SONGS!? How they have been in the Prem a few times I have no idea!?

......and exactly the same accusation could be made at us at Withdean.

I have no beef with Watford, never done us any harm, so why call them shitty? We made zero noise against Woking and FCUM at Withers, when at home against lower league opposition did we?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
......and exactly the same accusation could be made at us at Withdean.

I have no beef with Watford, never done us any harm, so why call them shitty? We made zero noise against Woking and FCUM at Withers, when at home against lower league opposition did we?

I have no beef with Watford either, but although Withdean is bad, there is at least some singing. And to be honest, Withdean is a very different place to Vicarage Rd, it's so hard to generate noise but at least we always try. I just thought it was quite shitty with the cherping on about the Golden Boys coming out, and the lack of atmosphere they created.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That's two visits to Watford I've seen incidents of homophobic abuse after the match, yesterday almost resulting in a scrap in tha little parade of shops down the road. I've never seen this anywhere else. Do you think they're not grateful for all that Elton has done for them??

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;3939928 said:
I have no beef with Watford either, but although Withdean is bad, there is at least some singing. And to be honest, Withdean is a very different place to Vicarage Rd, it's so hard to generate noise but at least we always try. I just thought it was quite shitty with the cherping on about the Golden Boys coming out, and the lack of atmosphere they created.

He's just a PA trying to get the fans going. It is difficult as a fan to get motivated when playing a lower league team. All the Watford fans I spoke to in the pub before the match seemed very pleasant, so seems a bit harsh to label them a shitty club.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
The club need to be very careful when choosing the new PA - we need someone to get the delicate balance right between trying to get the crowd going and sounding like a right nobber.

Watford4ever

Jan 9, 2011
That's two visits to Watford I've seen incidents of homophobic abuse after the match, yesterday almost resulting in a scrap in tha little parade of shops down the road. I've never seen this anywhere else. Do you think they're not grateful for all that Elton has done for them??

Knowing some of our fans they probably hate him too!

I think generally there more atmosphere at a funeral than at our matches.

All ours seem to do is fight (verbally)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here