Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets have a negative thread! - Posters you f'ing hate.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I like everyone and yes even you Watty O :wave:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
bhaexpress said:
Well said Safeway.

rubbish Express, Safeway has no clue who printed insults about him on his site and he is careless to go round accusing others without evidence

BrightonBird said:
I disagree with Safeway. Yes it is an internet site but sometimes people go too far. Being called names, etc, is bound to piss people off and you do end up disliking that person. It's not being silly; I am sure most people in "real life" wouldn't like being called some of the names that goes on here. Apart from Lizard of course, as I have no idea what that means! :D
Nor do most people. If you don't know, you probably don't need to know. Or care. :drink:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I see I don't appear yet on either list so Im kind of irrelevant but I would only put Dwayne into this one.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
dwayne said:
rubbish Express, Safeway has no clue who printed insults about him on his site and he is careless to go round accusing others without evidence

Frankly I reckon that Safeway is perceptove enough to have a damn good idea who said what. Safeway can be forthright in his posts but most of them make sense to me.

Anyway, enough ! Are you definately not going on Saturday night ?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I can safely say that i don't hate anyone on here and although it gets heated pretty often its view against view and thats it as i don't judge people just because we disagree on views.:clap2: :clap: :bounce: :blush:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I don't hate anyone on here, but don't like it when people get all negative when we lose a game, we not gonna win all 46 league games, its a marathon not a sprint etc....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No-one hates me, hooray.

Oh hang on no-one likes on the other thread :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here