Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's have a heated debate - Public Smoking Ban

Do you support the proposed ban on smoking?

• Ban it - I'm a smoker

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Don't ban it - I'm a smoker

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Ban it - I don't smoke

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • Don't ban it - I don't smoke

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
YEAH.
And while we're at it, lets have a complete ban on all MUNTERS in pubs. I don't see why I should go down the Cricks and have some bird with a face like a bag of SPANNERS putting me off my pint and spoiling my evening. If she wants to be ugly, then she can bloody well go and be ugly in the privacy of her own home, where it doesn't affect anyone else but her, the selfish BITCH.

no no Easy you have to think of a scientifically proven reason for the Ban, for example:

They are so MUNTY* it caused my pupils to bleed and I go blind!

*I hereby patent the word MUNTY

MUNTY
meaning:
To be Ugly looking
"eeewww.....that girl is MUNTY!"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
no no Easy you have to think of a scientifically proven reason for the Ban, for example:

They are so MUNTY* it caused my pupils to bleed and I go blind!

*I hereby patent the word MUNTY

MUNTY
meaning:
To be Ugly looking
"eeewww.....that girl is MUNTY!"
Well when I see a munty (c) girl, I sometimes almost nearly occasionally choke on my pint in revulsion. And thats DANGEROUS, that is. Someone could die.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
YEAH.
And while we're at it, lets have a complete ban on all MUNTERS in pubs. I don't see why I should go down the Cricks and have some bird with a face like a bag of SPANNERS putting me off my pint and spoiling my evening. If she wants to be ugly, then she can bloody well go and be ugly in the privacy of her own home, where it doesn't affect anyone else but her, the selfish BITCH.

But then your chances of pulling would be drastically reduced :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rangdo said:
But then your chances of pulling would be drastically reduced :lolol:
I already have, but I leave her at home for EXACTLY this reason.

Easy 10 said:
I already have, but I leave her at home for EXACTLY this reason.

So if I get this right the Government needs to introduce a ban on Partners i.e women going into pubs, therefore allowing men their individual right to letch and pull.:clap2: :lolol:

LC

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
What makes me laugh is the argument that a ciggie and a pint are nice and calming after a hard day.

Too my mind, nothing relaxes me more than a big wank - and thats been banned from pubs for years (i think)... Where's my choice?

As for the rest of this thread, I find myself completely in agreement on all matters.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
shingle said:
Absolutely agree with a ban in public places.

As the majority approve of a ban, then it should be banned.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
couldn't give a rats arse to pubs/clubs etc - you expect them to be smokey - i have a choice!

Resteraunts - I f***ing hate those twats that MUST have a fag between every course ----- BAN THAT YES!!!

What I want to know, do I have to put up with smokers at the football, I can't just go sit somewhere else - I will not go and stand outside and miss the match...this is where my concerns are.....

Also Bus stops - again I have no choice - stand somewhere else I miss the bus....

maybe I should bill The Club/Bus Company for my laundry because they will not enforce the ban and there fore ruining my clothes!!

WHERE WILL THIS END!!! :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here