Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Gues The Argus' Lame April Fools Day Joke

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Whatever it is can't be any more bizarre than today's billboard: 'FREE SECATEURS FOR EVERY READER'

With this shear generosity, there'll be cutbacks made.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
1 zillion points deducted to be concurrent because our chairman won't confirm he is gay and doing Muzza.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'm waiting for all the jokes to start on here... I hope no-one ruins it if there are any good ones, at least let some people fall for it!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm waiting for all the jokes to start on here... I hope no-one ruins it if there are any good ones, at least let some people fall for it!

Mate, every thread started tomorrow will not be believed... oh hang on that happens every day regardless.

Gus is leaving us for Norwich and taking Muzza and Benno with him.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Mate, every thread started tomorrow will not be believed... oh hang on that happens every day regardless.

Gus is leaving us for Norwich and taking Muzza and Benno with him.

It'd be funny if something important did actually happen, like Murray signing a new contract or something! No-one would know what to believe!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
With the dawn of a new age at The Amex, Next season our Main Sports Reporter, Andy N will be replaced by Timmy!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would that be the Mallet or the delicious Hortons Canadian coffee?

I'll let you be the judge of that! So long as he is a LOCAL lad!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Bloom sells Amex to Archer and Bellotti to help fund transfers in the Championship and hopefully beyond.

Gus to be quoted “eees complicated".

Sources close to Archer saying “they say time is a great healer, made a few minor mistakes first time round” etc.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hove man claims reading the Argus has improved her memory 10 fold ,meanwhile in other news a Hove man claims reading the Argus has improved her memory 10 fold

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
The remains of an ancient settlement are discovered just inches beneath the playing surface. The County Archaeologist insists that it is preserved in situ and that in order to do so the pitch level will need to be raised by 1.5 metres. As a consequence the front six rows of the ground will have very restricted views and stewards will continue to take a hard line to any standing in these locations.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Have you seen the BHA website - Green strip for the 1st match at the Amex?????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here