Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Let's go for Di Canio then"

Yes but would you still want someone who is so forthright in his views to represent our club.

Football in Italy is very political and he made his political affiliations very clear. For me it would be very dissappointing if he became our manager. Would you want someone at our club like Lee Hughes? For me, having such views and being a pro-nazi makes someone just as low a human being. I would never want him in charge of our club

Just because he is a Fascist doesn`t mean that he is a Nazi,two seperate things .Nazis` were the scum of the earth but fascism makes me feel all warm and cosy inside.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Flair heaven and seems to be doing a decent job as a manager. I thought we're meant to be a multicultural, metrosexual, all encompassing, multi religious, all welcoming club?

He is like Gus 2.0, Poyet MAX.

The narrow mindedness of the majority of people in this thread is sorely disappointing when they proclaim to be BHAFC supporters.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Flair heaven and seems to be doing a decent job as a manager. I thought we're meant to be a multicultural, metrosexual, all encompassing, multi religious, all welcoming club?

He is like Gus 2.0, Poyet MAX.

The narrow mindedness of the majority of people in this thread is sorely disappointing when they proclaim to be BHAFC supporters.

For me it is exactly beacause I love this club that I don't want anyone who has had a picture of them doing a Nazi salute at our club. If you read the article about David Burke on the club website Bloom clearly has a vision of the kind of people he wants working for him. Di Canio is unlikley to be that type of person. Also he has achieved nothing yet with Swindon. I would imagine we would now (that we are in the Champ, with a decent ground) be looking for people with more experience than Di Canio and/or people who are outstanding with regard to the clubs ethos and long term stratergie.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It would likely challenge my entire 30 year support for the club

I'd rather have Colin ...... even Turnip Head than this tosser

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here