Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Give The Legend That Is Nathan Jones A New Contract!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
goldstone said:
Agree with most of the comments on here. A legend he definitely is not, but as a squad player another year maybe.
not a legend in the bobby and danny class but all of the players who have paid a big part in us winning 3 promtions in 4 years will be remembered fondly by me fdm,harty,watson,chippy,charlie,johna and even mayo none of them can of dreamed of having that success when they signed

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Jones was our best player at the playoff final ran at the defence put some good balls in

if he works harder then i am sure he can play in this league hes got the skill just need consitency

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
lincs seagull said:
Jones was our best player at the playoff final ran at the defence put some good balls in

if he works harder then i am sure he can play in this league hes got the skill just need consitency
he needs to consantrate on putting those goal balls in the box instead of when to do the shuffle

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
hmmm tricky one i think jonah was one of our best players last season and if you look and our stats from last season he supplied the majority of our goals from the left...this season when he has come on he has supplied goal balls...hell we have one of the smallest squads in this div already give him 12 months a useful squad player on his day capable of turning a game.....and for all you knocking the ginger prince did you see the leeds game he was the best player on the park!!!!!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
wilderabeast said:
and for all you knocking the ginger prince did you see the leeds game he was the best player on the park!!!!!
that was the leeds game 2 weeks ago we are talking about? best player on the park ok he never made any mistakes but he weren't the best player on the park lennon went past him time and time again during the first 25 mins

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:bowdown: of course Jonah should have a new contract

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
I'd like to see him stay for another season, but I think he could well get the chance to prove himself on a three month deal.

As frustrating as he is, he can be good on his day.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
he's an absolute donkey, runs like a headless chicken and very rarely delivers anything of use.

the bloke who said he was our best player at the playoff final must have taken some severe drugs as he was absolute pony in that game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here