Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get well behind Paul Samrah and the Falmer march

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I felt sorry for Paul last night on the phone in. Some bloke was giving him stick about Falmer saying , its never gonna happen now is it, the club has wasted 3 million pounds etc.

We must remain united and commited as if we start saying this we may as well give up. I think Paul, Lord B, Roz and the whole campaign have done fantastically well and I will be on the march with as many people as I can muster, I may even drag Mrs Glover along.

I implore everyone to go and drag all their relatives, friends, lovers and work colleagues along.

We need 15000 there.

United we stand, divided we fall.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Your best ever tip well said :clap2: :clap2:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well said GG. I couldn't believe the crap that caller was coming out with last night.
It's a chance to get some major attention, and we need as many people there as possible. Bring family and friends and if you haven't got any grab a tramp of the street.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Robina told me about the cretin on SCR insulting Paul Samrah. The amount of work that bloke has put in for the Albion in the last few years is incredible. It has nearly cost him his job on more than one occasion. Total respect to Paul. When
we get Falmer I'll even play a Supertramp record for him!

Everybody, but everybody, who loves or has ever loved the Albion should be on that march.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Yep. Paul Samrah is an absolute bloody hero. He's put so much work in and relayed the facts in a clear, unfussy manor.

We may not have been having this conversation if it wasn't for this chap.

Totally agree with all the sentiments by Atilla, GG etc above.

This has to be massive, the biggest march this town (yes, town) has ever seen. I'm sorry, but this is FAR more important than Pride.

We have a month to spread the word. I will poster Amex in Edward Street (3,000 people).

Let's show the country we mean business. We need numbers, lots and lots of people...

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Exactly, Gunter. It is a crappy day but there's no such thing as an ideal day for everyone.

If it's important to you, you should be there. Think of the Anti War marches, saluting the Rugby boys (I didn't) or any march where the outcome is important because you care, it doesn't matter what day of the week it is.

Just make sure you, all your friends, all of their friends and all the cast of Friends, are there.

Richie Morris said:
Why is it on a monday when lots of people do not work in Brighton and will not be able to go?
GUNTER said:
It has to be first day of the conference, no question, impact is key.
Richie Morris said:
First day is Sunday.
The reason it's on the Monday is that the Sunday had already been pre-booked for a march by the Trade Justice Movement.

Discussions have been going on for months with the police and the conference organisers. These things don't just happen. They happen because people like Paul Samrah put the time in.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'll be there (time off depending)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think his name was Dave.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Soul Finger said:
Anyone know who this bellend is who had a go at Samrah?

I think he was venting his anger after the game, and it just happened that Samrah was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nevertheless, he could have done the decent thing and apologised at the end of saying his piece.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here