Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's forget about hate fof a while - Most respected clubs

Gully said:
Clydebank - I know they don't really exist any more, or at the moment, but you have to respect people who support a team against the odds in a country where the big few totally dominate and suffocate the rest. Hopefully they can rise again like a pheonix from the ashes.

They have! They are now a 'junior' side - which is not the same as either youth football or non-league football, but a parallel system in Scotland entirely separate from the league. Check them out here:

http://www.clydebankfc.co.uk/

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Donnie Rovers
Wrexham
Arsenal (small ground but still compete with the best!!)
Charlton (Great family club!)

:clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
All the local small clubs.

Seaford. Lewes. Newhaven etc.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I've got a lot of time for you lot, given the crap you've had to (and still do) deal with.

Also, Man City - can't help but respect those who despise the scum as much as I do.

And Ajax, for this just after we lost Kev and Chris -

banner35.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Repugnant Toad said:
Donny, Crewe ... that's about it. Boston, for some reason. And Spurs.

nobody.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
fatbadger, thank you very much, that news has made my day.

Long live the bankies...

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
City, it takes utter balls to wear blue in Manchester

Donny, for being at the Goldstone in '97 and being crapper than us in '98

Hereford, for all the chances they wasted against us at Edgar St in '97 and the dignified way that Graham Turner took relegation that year.

Grimsby, great fish and chips and loose women

Charlton, for showing how a small club can fight against the odds and come through

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Daffyd Thomas said:
City, it takes utter balls to wear blue in Manchester

Why? You'd be in the majority:laugh:

Hereford, for all the chances they wasted against us at Edgar St in '97 and the dignified way that Graham Turner took relegation that year.

Shame about their fuckwit fans who went about beating anybody in Blue and White and even now blame us for their relegation ignoring the fact that Graham Turner's side that season were f***ing dreadful. There was nothing dignified from Hereford that day or any day since.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Bwian said:
Why? You'd be in the majority:laugh:

Shame about their fuckwit fans who went about beating anybody in Blue and White and even now blame us for their relegation ignoring the fact that Graham Turner's side that season were f***ing dreadful. There was nothing dignified from Hereford that day or any day since.

I saw a graph of the Manchester postcodes printed on a scum website and there are more United fans in Manchester than City! I was pissed off as it blows the myth out of the water :angry:

PS it was an independent survey done by the Manchester Evening News so no rigging involved i'm sorry to say

Seagull_AA

Nov 1, 2004
Battle, Sussex
Crystal Palace - There grittiness and determination have created a lot of admiration for me and although their my arch enemy, have gained a lot of respect for me. Plus, another reason I respect them is this girl I like supports them :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here