Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets end this embarrassing ultras song ?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My post was a bit tongue in cheek, but if the west is so upset about it, with their massive numbers they could easily drown out the north

To be honest the WSL northern blocks sound just as loud as the North Stand.

Albion Rob

Yeah , its us and Norwich who have totally unique songs out of the 92

Does Leeds' Marching on Together count or was that a song anyway?

Best club 'signature' song I've ever heard (apart from us with GOSBTS) is Stoke with delilah. Went a lot while I was at uni and they were very loud against Vale and against Cardiff in the playoffs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The "when Johnny comes marching home , hoorah" tune sounds great when sung as "na na na na na na na na na na na na , na na na na na na na na na na na na , na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BrightonOveAlbion" . We sang this continuously for 20 minutes at Chesterfield away when they put us in the seats instead of behind the goal.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I can't be bothered to read all 7 pages of this thread because a few are very jealous of this great new Albion song.

But I have to say, I, and my merry little band of fellow NSKs in the north stand who brought you this song are very proud it's taken off so well. And the funny thing is, you can moan and groan all you like but it's here to stay - you can't stop it! Or even try and change the lyrics. Because we worked harder than you to get everyone singing it and it's now firmly established. Ha ha ha ha ha!! Basically, until you're as good as us at getting new terrace chants to become established you'll have to do a whole lot more than whinge away on your keyboards. Bitches....!

FT: Fans trying to make the Amex colourful and fun: 1 - 0 NSC moaners

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Can we stop singing "Oh the lads" as it's a man united song?

Can we stop singing "Seagulls" because we nicked it off palace?

Can we stop singing "Albion" because liverpool started it?

Can we stop singing "Sussex by the sea" because Brighton and Hove is it's own unitary authority?

Can we stop singing "seasiders" because we're not Blackpool?

Seriously this is the most laughable thread ever. I bet we must be the only club with supporters that constantly moan about everything and it's no wonder other clubs fans take the piss out of us in here - some of you deserve it.

Amen to that.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
This thread is embarrassing. Every person who's bought into the pal*ce "we sang it first" bullshit, and anyone claiming it's a pala*ce song is a f***ing turncoat IMHO.

We should be sticking up for our own. If you want to abuse someone save it for them c**ts up the road.

31st Jan can't come quick enough

Again, amen to that.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I can't be bothered to read all 7 pages of this thread because a few are very jealous of this great new Albion song.

But I have to say, I, and my merry little band of fellow NSKs in the north stand who brought you this song are very proud it's taken off so well. And the funny thing is, you can moan and groan all you like but it's here to stay - you can't stop it! Or even try and change the lyrics. Because we worked harder than you to get everyone singing it and it's now firmly established. Ha ha ha ha ha!! Basically, until you're as good as us at getting new terrace chants to become established you'll have to do a whole lot more than whinge away on your keyboards. Bitches....!

Bit of an arrogant line there for a chant that isn't exactly the best.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
So by that logic if 'We are Brighton, we are Brighton, Super Brighton, from the south' or even 'Brighton aces' were new songs then you would be very anti them as well

It is not a palace song, just like the rest of our songs or are you planning to go through everything we sing and work out who sang them first, us or palace and if it was palace then you won't sing them even if they were sung elsewhere ?

All this anti the ultra song is rather pathetic imo, and i think it has more to do with who is singing it rather than how it sounds

Nail.The.Head.On.Hit.Right.The.

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield

I bow down to you, superfan.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Seeing as this thread is where I got the idea (credit peterward), and bitching about songs is more popular than actually trying anything new (meaning it will probably get more views here). Here is a new song I have come with.

Brighton Magiko

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Brighton Magikoooo
We will outsing you wherever we will go
We will sing
We will chant
We will make our team unstop-pa-ble.

Section two
(DO NOT SING BACK BUT DO CLAP!)

My Al-bi-on
My B-H-A
We'll be supporting you until the end of days
Brighton FC
Blue White Army
Wear our shirts with PRIDE and DIGNITY...

Section three
(SING BACK BUT DON'T CLAP!)

My Albion
(MY AL-BI-ON)
You're all I know
(YOU'RE ALL I KNOW)
And we will follow you wherever we will go
(WE WILL GO)
We will sing
(WE WILL SING)
We will be
(WE WILL BE)
The greatest fans that the world has ever seen.

(GO BACK TO SECTION 2 AND REPEAT)

The thread is located here- Brighton Magiko for any who want to comment.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Bit of an arrogant line there for a chant that isn't exactly the best.

Yep, but we can be arrogant with these numpties. Because the bitches of NSC are only just that.

3 of us single-handly decided on some lyrics, went for it persistently and have consequently established a firm favourite with the crowd.That's the difference. All the moaners on here are just full of hot air. They hate the fact we're open to all and increasingly influencial. So let 'em spend the rest of their lives moaning on here. Least we enjoy ourselves and contribute something to the club. Frankly, a lot of the moaners on this thread are a waste of font.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I bow down to you, superfan.

You see, you don't get it do you and your like? Snipe, snipe, snipe. We establish a song. Lots love it. Some don't. And those that hate just whinge whinge and whinge from the shadows of cyber-space instead of growing some and actually bring anything else to life.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Yep, but we can be arrogant with these numpties. Because the bitches of NSC are only just that.

3 of us single-handly decided on some lyrics, went for it persistently and have consequently established a firm favourite with the crowd.That's the difference. All the moaners on here are just full of hot air. They hate the fact we're open to all and increasingly influencial. So let 'em spend the rest of their lives moaning on here. Least we enjoy ourselves and contribute something to the club. Frankly, a lot of the moaners on this thread are a waste of font.

I just don't understand the name 'ultras', can it not be called something else? We all know for a fact we don't have ultras. Im also all for singing new chants but the 'palace' chant needs a few lyrics adjusted IMO, just doesn't sound right..

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
You see, you don't get it do you and your like? Snipe, snipe, snipe. We establish a song. Lots love it. Some don't. And those that hate just whinge whinge and whinge from the shadows of cyber-space instead of growing some and actually bring anything else to life.

You've worked harder than anybody else to establish a brand new song, which in any right minded individuals eyes makes you a superfan. If anything, you've highlighted that I don't do enough for the football club compared to the guys at the NSK and therefore I can do nothing but thank you for your work and hope it continues, especially as I lack the testicular fortitude to wave about a flag and sing "woah woah woah"

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood

:lolol::lolol: Yeah, just the seven pages of people saying how shit it is. For me it's nothing to do with it being an ultras song (whatever that means). To be honest, I don't really care that it's a Palace song. What I do care, though, is that it's shit, always will be shit and will never fully catch on. Never.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven't read the other 7 pages but I would like to see it banned, but only because the f***ing thing is stuck in my head and has been every waking hour since Tuesday. I'm wandering around like a retard having to hold myself back from breaking into song :angry:

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
When you think of My Way you think of Frank Sinatra
When you think of Blue Suede Shoes you think of Elvis
When you think of 'You'll Never walk Alone ' you think of Liverpool
When you think of Eloise you think of the Damned
When you think of Tainted Love you think of Soft Cell

Why ? Because they popularised it .But they all lifted it from from somewhere else. Unfortunatly that 'Ultras'(you even lifted the name) song in my mind was popularised by Palace. And I for one hate it and will have nothing to do with it.
If you so called Ultras are that good and that hard working at creating an atmosphere , then trawl through the many decades of great verbal riffs and come up with something totally original . If you do I will join in with such gusto my balls will seperate.
Unfortunatly the only verbal riffs I can think of are the opening strains to Heaven and Hell or Iron Man . Both by Black Sabbath. I've been in crowds of 80k + singing those riffs. But , I will be first to admit totally unsuitable as it make the Amex sound more like Castle Donington and that would be a bit wrong.
Come on you can do it . you have worked very hard for us after all.:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here