hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Take-That-A-Million-Love-So-17903.jpg

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Why does it always have to be 1000,000 god dammit!! every bloody time I get involved in these, it ends up taking up months of all my time and yet we never complete it!!!
Don't get me wrong, I do love these threads, infact I think we should have more of them but I'm really starting to think we should lower the number down. I reckon we should go for Crickets 20-20 aproach by bringing the number down to about 15 maybe 20. It would bring more drive to the thread and more entertainment for us all. I warn you my counting friend, if your not willing to see my idea in how these classic count threads have any chance of survival in the modern era of NSC, then I can see no future in NSC counting numbers ever again! Why count more when you can count less?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Why does it always have to be 1000,000 god dammit!! every bloody time I get involved in these, it ends up taking up months of all my time and yet we never complete it!!!
Don't get me wrong, I do love these threads, infact I think we should have more of them but I'm really starting to think we should lower the number down. I reckon we should go for Crickets 20-20 aproach by bringing the number down to about 15 maybe 20. It would bring more drive to the thread and more entertainment for us all. I warn you my counting friend, if your not willing to see my idea in how these classic count threads have any chance of survival in the modern era of NSC, then I can see no future in NSC counting numbers ever again!
Why count more when you can count less?

Maybe time for a 'Lets count to 15' thread? :lolol:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Carry on,

001fpt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I don't think you have spent months on these threads, not on here anyway.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I don't think you have spent months on these threads, not on here anyway.

My last account wouldn't accept anymore posts once I got to my 759,648 post, complete joke by NSCs standards but yet all great fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here