Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets choose the next manager

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
As we are now commonly accepted as the main decision making power within the club why don't we use our influence to pick the next manager?

Can someone please post a poll to allow us to choose from the names that have been touted? So far I've seen the following...

Danny Wilson
Dean Wilkins
Dean & Ray Wilkins
Dean Wilkins & Dean White
Alan Curbishley
Dave Penney
Lawrie Sanchez
Teddy Sheringham
John Hollins
Steve King
Tony Adams

I'm sure that there are many more. I tried to setup a poll but couldn't - could one of the mods please do this? I'm sure that Dick Knight and the Board are waiting for our decision - and we wouldn't want to disappoint them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes but who could do a better job than Magoo :jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bob Tithe
Andy Smithson

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Curbishley gets turned down for England job, leaves Charlton (Premiership) and joins Brighton, who play in an athletics stadium. Yep he's my choice.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
We are the main decision makers at the club when:

97% (possibly more) of us agree on exactly what should be done.

Every single caller on Ian Hart's phone in voices the same opinion.

If this ever happens again on any club-related issue I'd be surprised. That is why McGhee had to go. Simple enough?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you have missed kevin keegan and brian little

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We don't need to choose the next manager. Every time DK advertises the position he has to whittle the list down from about five dozen applicants who are household names at this and many higher levels. Most of them immediately available.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tom Hark said:
We don't need to choose the next manager. Every time DK advertises the position he has to whittle the list down from about five dozen applicants who are household names at this and many higher levels. Most of them immediately available.

This is true and yet some people dont see this at all. All the who would do a better job.

I bet within mins of the announcement Magoo had gone DK phone has been non stop and tommorrow and monday he will have a shit load of applicants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here