Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's be patient with Prescott shall we?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We've waited a hell of a long time for the Falmer decision and a few more weeks will not hurt if that is to be the case, a positive decision is all that matters as far as Falmer goes and it looks as if that is to be the case.

There have been loads of rumours flying about recently but the fact is that the only person that knows when the decision will be given is the DPM himself.

Just relax and stop worrying, it's all good.

Okay?

:)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Exactly. Prescott's office is simply making sure all is in order so that there can be no objections by the NIMBY's when they lose.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I disagree, lets all get agitated and start trashing cars and burning effigies of Prescot in the street .....

Good call Chappers:lolol:

Is there any sort of time limit on ODPM to make a decision, or can it take as long as it likes.

Previously the Public enquiry seemed all very prescriptive when working to timescales (submission of documents, need for adjournement etc), so it seems a little odd that there doesn't seem to be a timscale for the most important bit

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We don't have any choice but to wait.

What's the betting it will happen whilst I'm in the middle of moving so I won't get access to a pc.

Don't ask when that is likely to be because we are waiting too for one firm of solicitors two steps up the chain who can't be bothered to do their work :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I disagree Nemo knows the truth let's ask him :p

kinkygerbil said:
i can see the words its due any day now go on till march
Who has said "It's due any day now"? Wind-up merchants.

I suggest we pay some attention to what the Club said yesterday:-

Albion Chief Executive Martin Perry has told Seagulls World that he is in the dark as to the result of the Public Inquiry into the club's proposed new stadium at Falmer.

"We still don't have any news I'm afraid," Perry told Seagulls World. "We're obviously still in touch with the Deputy Prime Minister's office, and as soon as we hear anything, we'll let everyone know. For the moment we're just waiting for the process to be completed, and as soon as they make their decision I'm sure we'll hear."

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Lord Bracknell said:
Who has said "It's due any day now"? Wind-up merchants.

I suggest we pay some attention to what the Club said yesterday:-

Albion Chief Executive Martin Perry has told Seagulls World that he is in the dark as to the result of the Public Inquiry into the club's proposed new stadium at Falmer.

"We still don't have any news I'm afraid," Perry told Seagulls World. "We're obviously still in touch with the Deputy Prime Minister's office, and as soon as we hear anything, we'll let everyone know. For the moment we're just waiting for the process to be completed, and as soon as they make their decision I'm sure we'll hear."

dont have seagulls world

but it has been on the radio for past few days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here