Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's All Slag Arsenal Off

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Er, can I just say I have slagged them off all season so does that give me the right to slag them off now?

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
brightonfan_86 said:
He should of gave yellow cards to Barcelona. The tackle on Henry from Marquez was a disgrace. Could of easily broke Henry ankle.

Mate, no good argueing with the Spurs fans, they're not watching the game through fair eyes like us, they're BIASED. :)

Not going to slag Arsenal off as they did battle hard until they collapsed after the equaliser - but Barca were deserved winners, in both this game and across the entire European season.

"I'm not a girl" Henry deserves flak though for his hilariously graceless interview. Ref wearing a Barca shirt indeed :lol:

Dandyman

In London village.
Digweed said:
f*** Arsenal quite frankly. I hate everything about them.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Dandyman

In London village.
London Irish said:

"I'm not a girl" Henry deserves flak though for his hilariously graceless interview.

Which perfectly sums the Arse up.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
brightonfan_86 said:
He should of gave yellow cards to Barcelona. The tackle on Henry from Marquez was a disgrace. Could of easily broke Henry ankle.

Hardly much to get too moany about - Marquez's tackle was a foul, no more - the follow-through that caught Henry was wholly accidental.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:

"I'm not a girl" Henry deserves flak though for his hilariously graceless interview.

He was pissed off because Messi had knicked his headphones for his interview.

Yoda

English & European
Willow said:
Barcelona on the other hand? :angry: :censored: Bunch of diving cheating scuzzers. :angry: :angry: constantly trying (and succeeding) to con the ref, and holding up pretend red cards for Rehman. Not very nice at all.

You seem surprised. Have you not watched Spainish football lately? ??? They are worse than the Argies and Italians. :nono:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Great result. Lehmann deserved to be sent off AND the goal should have counted. Pleased Campbell scored though.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
You have to know how to win and lose with dignity. ITV did not help - the first goal was not off-side - or if it was then it was so marginal it was no surprise the linesman did not give it - but the interviewers were happy to feed the interviewees the fiction it was offside.

The ref should have given a bit more protection to Henry.

Not a great game - but exciting nonetheless and they came so close.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Beach Hut said:
Join in like a herd of elephants - I thought they did very well with 10 players and are proud of them but all you fans who dis English Teams abroad steam in and have your say..............

So Id guess you would want Palcae to win the Champions League if they were in it?

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Join in like a herd of elephants - I thought they did very well with 10 players and are proud of them but all you fans who dis English Teams abroad steam in and have your say..............

So if palace get into Europe they have your full support yea?

Originally posted by RedHead Nearly as bad as those BITTER Spurs fans, is it cold in Arsenal's shadow?

Once Arsenals european campaign could no longer affect Spurs I was indifferent as to the result last night. It was a good game, I was happy to see an Englishman score. I was disappointed that it didn't go to Extra time. I enjoyed seeing Ashley Cole get a proper test at left back and doing well over the ninety.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kinky Gerbils said:
English? I saw France vs South America

If you think about it. I am not sure whether Wenger has intended to avoid buying English, but are there any English players he could purchase that would get in the team? Most of the key English players are tied up at Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd. You talk about Spurs playing young Brits, but which of them would get into Arsenals team?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BarrelofFun said:
If you think about it. I am not sure whether Wenger has intended to avoid buying English, but are there any English players he could purchase that would get in the team? Most of the key English players are tied up at Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd. You talk about Spurs playing young Brits, but which of them would get into Arsenals team?

Carrick, Robinson King and Dawson would get into the starting line up for sure and im sure Defoe would be close.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kinky Gerbils said:
Carrick, Robinson King and Dawson would get into the starting line up for sure and im sure Defoe would be close.

I was thinking Robinson and King, at a stretch. I am not sure if the others would get in the starting lineup though, although difficult to tell.
Lehmann can be a little hot headed at times and a liability.

Not sure about Defoe though! They have got Walcott ;)

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BarrelofFun said:
I was thinking Robinson and King, at a stretch. I am not sure if the others would get in the starting lineup though, although difficult to tell.
Lehmann can be a little hot headed at times and a liability.

Not sure about Defoe though! They have got Walcott ;)

:lolol:

Carrick is a better player than Gilberto in my bias view!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here