Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets all laugh at Reading

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Palace is no more than 33 miles from brighton and it started in the 70s i.e mullery etc,so there you go and you know thats rivaly my son.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

And i no one thing reading always get chinned by aldershot and there squaddies:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull said:
you know thats rivaly my son...

And i no one thing reading always get chinned by aldershot and there squaddies

There's that Ashmead edukashun shining through again Berk!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Do you know what?,i Thought they had won untill i saw this thread and was a bit puzzled so i had to look for their result.
i had soccer saturday on with the sound down and was listening to our commentry,Swindon go 2-1 up and to make things worse Reading come up on the screen as 2-1 up.that was the last i saw of that game but i think it was disallowed:lolol:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
We are the World.

We%20are%20the%20world3b.jpg

URZ

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Broad Street Mall, B-B-B -Broad Street Mall

Remember that cheap local ad on tv about 15 years back - it has not got any more exciting since then either!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
GUNTER said:
Broad Street Mall, B-B-B -Broad Street Mall

Remember that cheap local ad on tv about 15 years back - it has not got any more exciting since then either!

That place is pretty bad... about the 4th best shopping centre in the Royal Capital nowadays though! Oracle is the bees knees.

Got the Reading version of Monopoly for Christmas. Don't suppose you've got enough interesting places to make up one of them, have ya? :p

Nice to see that the daily "lets laugh at a better club in a higher division with more fans than us" thread is progressing well as per usual ;)

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
TC said:
Yes, there is a Brighton Monopoly! :salute:

Bet there's more than just one pink street. :p

And our Monopoly is a far bigger, better, and has far greater potential than your version of Monopoly, I'll have you know :salute: :lolol:

Only problem with the Reading version is that John Madejski has bought up nearly all the properties. It gets a bit confusing when the entire board is called Madejski Street/Road/Avenue/Square etc. And he's built "Millenium Madejski" Hotels on most of them too.:nono:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Wilts said:
P.S. Gunter, the bird in your avatar lives in my road. :clap2: :clap2:

I thought she lived in Bournemouth?

Fair play, if she lives in your road - she is a huge asset to Reading.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
in the reading version of monopoly are the hotels in the shape of a grey drab concrete multistorey?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here