Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets all laugh at Liverpool

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
0-1 down at home to Bolton - Come on the Trotters lets get the scousers relegated and see how loyal Gerrard is then :lol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Like I said before no one does self pity like a scouser.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Apparently lots of empty seats there!.Can you believe that.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I feel sorry for Hodgson, he seems like one of the few decent blokes managing a Premier side and always retains his dignity, none of the whingeing about refs, slagging off other managers like the Wengers and Fergusons of this world. Just a shame he hasn't got the players to compete.
On the plus side, it might help the scousers to realise they are not quite as special a club as they would have us believe.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I feel sorry for Hodgson, he seems like one of the few decent blokes managing a Premier side and always retains his dignity, none of the whingeing about refs, slagging off other managers like the Wengers and Fergusons of this world. Just a shame he hasn't got the players to compete.
On the plus side, it might help the scousers to realise they are not quite as special a club as they would have us believe.

This

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I've always hated Liverpool for getting English clubs banned from Europe and for 39 Juventus fans losing their lives. Before my Dad took me to see the Albion i supported Everton and they were denied the chance to win the European Cup because of that lot, That Everton team back then in 85 was a fantastic side. We were also denied seeing Wimbledon in the Cup winners Cup.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I honestly cant belive they want raffa back, its because of the shit players he brought that they in this mess!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
What i don't get about Hodgson is stuff like this:

From angry Liverpool fan via text: "It's not even that we're losing with dignity and a bit of fight. We are rolling over for teams and making it easy for the opposition week in week out. I was all for the appointment of Roy Hodgson and he is a great man and a good coach but he is unable to motivate and control a club of Liverpool's size. Rant over."

This sort of thing seems to be a constant.

Is it really that different managing a club like Liverpool?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I feel sorry for Hodgson - he's a decent manager (manager of the season last season) but I don't think anyone realised what a mess Benitez had left behind. I hope he's allowed to stay, wins the fans round, gets shot of a lot of the dross that Benitez brought in and restores that pride to the Liverpool team that made them a bit special from the time of Shankly onwards.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Is it really that different managing a club like Liverpool?

well clearly there is, he got Fulham punching above their weight yet cant get a team of internationals to compete for a european spot.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And Liverpool win 2-1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here