Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets all laugh at Chelsea

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I probably wouldn't have such a problem with Chelsea if it wasn't for Terry. Fortunately, he ca't have much more than a year or so left in the game, and I hope he never gets picked for England again, as long as we have someone to pick ahead of him. Anyway, title probably gone now, 1 win in 8 isn't good enouugh.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A YEAR, Tricky Dicky?! Unless you think someone is planning a Roy Keane on Alfe Inge Haaland type tackle on him, I think he'll be around a lot longer than that.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Don't normally bother with premiership football but I watched the last 10 minutes or so of that and saw 3 goals! Great entertainment.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Maybe this will curb the arrogance of the Chelsea fans who expect to win! Interesting that the commentator said some were filing out before the end as they'd "had enough". I'd laugh if they fail to make it into Europe!!! I wish!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
A YEAR, Tricky Dicky?! Unless you think someone is planning a Roy Keane on Alfe Inge Haaland type tackle on him, I think he'll be around a lot longer than that.

Not much longer than that I think - he is now not a very good defender, he's slow and get's caught out all the time. He brings other things, admitedly, but as a defender, not for me (but I am biased).

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
Lets all laugh at Chelsea because they are in the premiership and 1 point out of champions league spot, have loads of money for now to spend on quality players, have world class players in there team and still in the champions league....

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Lets all laugh at Chelsea because they are in the premiership and 1 point out of champions league spot, have loads of money for now to spend on quality players, have world class players in there team and still in the champions league....
Wondered when NSC's chelsea fan would make an appearance. Surely chelsea should be a top team and as a fan you should not be pleased with you current league position? :facepalm:

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
Wondered when NSC's chelsea fan would make an appearance. Surely chelsea should be a top team and as a fan you should not be pleased with you current league position? :facepalm:

Yes because i have just got back from the game so could not reply as soon as the game was finished. Yes i am annoyed but due to players leaving the club and not enough players were brought to replace them it is Chelsea's own fault, they sold Ballack, Deco, J Cole, Belletti and Carvalho and then replace them with Ramires and Benayon so when the injuries came we were relying on youth/reserve players to take there place. Although i am annoyed i just hope we can get in to the Champions League place this year and have a good cup run as having won the premiership last season.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here