Lets all laugh at Chelsea

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Honestly? Don't care :shrug:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Well I will. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Why don't you do it at the END of the game?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Was watching it on screen in bookies and at 0-0 took 9-1 Villa. within 30 secs, Chelsea went 1-0 up and Villa out to 25-1. Was so tempted to take the price again, but bottled it lol. Was only a quid but at least i still have an interest in the score, until Cheleas spoil it of course

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just looked at the stats, it is 7-2 in favour of Villa for yellow cards...what are the odds that someone scores for them then picks up a second yellow for taking his shirt off!

Something has gone really wrong at Chelsea, I am wondering how much it is linked to the departure of Wilkins...coincidence?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
J
Something has gone really wrong at Chelsea, I am wondering how much it is linked to the departure of Wilkins...coincidence?

2-2 they'll win now.

I think the Wilkins thing was symptomatic of larger things happening, they seem to be self-imploding on a few fronts, after the super start to the season when it looked like they would walk the title.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Was watching it on screen in bookies and at 0-0 took 9-1 Villa. within 30 secs, Chelsea went 1-0 up and Villa out to 25-1. Was so tempted to take the price again, but bottled it lol. Was only a quid but at least i still have an interest in the score, until Cheleas spoil it of course

bastards lol

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I generally dont care either. BUT they are the team of a certain Greg Stanley so it is quite funny.

Plus its all cyclical anyway re the big "4/5" over last 20 years. Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, probably Man City then back to one of the others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here