Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lest We Forget

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Virginia Bottomley was the worst constituency MP I have had this misfortune to be represented by. The only woman to get about a 17,000 majority in 1992, manage to bring it down to about 1700 in 1997 and then to about 700 in 2001.

but far outweighed by her milfiness around 1990.

its convenient to forget that she actually had an outstanding Cabinet, which probably hasn't been surpassed since - full of bigoted, self-serving, intervertes, who shared her passion for destroying our social fabric in the aim of a corrupt money led regime

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
its convenient to forget that she actually had an outstanding Cabinet, which probably hasn't been surpassed since - full of bigoted, self-serving, intervertes, who shared her passion for destroying our social fabric in the aim of a corrupt money led regime

True.

I ll never forgive the IRA for what they did to Tebbitts wife, it turned an already evil bastard into a even more bitter and twisted wanker.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We had Donald Hewlett from 'It Aint Half Hot Mum' present the awards at our Primary School sportsday once (needless to say I swept the board), which shows the difference in our schools.

Well I met Don Estelle in Gloucester from the same show SO THERE.

Meet the gang coz the boys are here...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I once 'titted off' a lovely girl called Karen after smooching to Whispering Grass.

Don Estelle..................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here