Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lest We Forget

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
17 years ago and the scientific experimant that was Margaret Nightmare Thatcher packed her broomstick and left Number 10 for the final time.

Good to see shes still alive and being tormented by mental demons, her husband has died, her sons gets shown up time and time again for the wanker he is and her daughter is a lilboed up star of the worst kind of reality T.V.

Long may she reign.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But in some respects at least she was of her own mind (albeit wrong in instances) .

I coulnd't see her posting on an internet message board asking where she should go on holiday or whats xxxx like or should I buy xxxxx.

She probably subscribed to a consumer magazine like Which?

The ladys not for turning.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
But in some respects at least she was of her own mind (albeit wrong in instances) .

I coulnd't see her posting on an internet message board asking where she should go on holiday or whats xxxx like or should I buy xxxxx.

She probably subscribed to a consumer magazine like Which?

The ladys not for turning.

There is that. When she was making decisions to invade places, shut industries down because she didnt like the way they talk, close hospitals and so forth there was no internet message boards and by the time there was and she needed help with decisions like 'do I get out of bed to shit - oh too late' she had left the building.

Do you know where the lady in question resides now or shall we start up a 'Help find Little Maggie' campaign?

She lives in leafy Dulwich Village, just down the road from the Market Porter in fact.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Lest we forget indeed!

Tories open up a 13 point gap over Mr Broon, Dear God, are we to suffer that torment again?

larus

So, so bad the New Labour has spent 10 years reversing her policies. Such as , um, um oooer.

She let industries die that weren't viable - so what.
She encouraged entrepreneurship (and maybe this led to greed by some) - so what.
She stood by her convictions, and occasionally got things wrong.
She kicked the unions into place, whcih if you remember the shithole that this country was during the '70's, then no-one with an ounce if intelligence can say didn't need doing.

Maggie, thanks for a lot. You made some mistakes, but overall, the country progressed remarkably under your stewardship.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
So, so bad the New Labour has spent 10 years reversing her policies. Such as , um, um oooer.

She encouraged entrepreneurship (and maybe this led to greed by some) - so what.
She kicked the unions into place, whcih if you remember the shithole that this country was during the '70's, then no-one with an ounce if intelligence can say didn't need doing.

Maggie, thanks for a lot. You made some mistakes, but overall, the country progressed remarkably under your stewardship.

Mines not viable, so whole communities made unemployed, leading to high crime figures, drug addiction and alcholism. Thats why so what.

Encouraging greed and entrepreneurship leads to a boom and bust economy which again leads to recession in which the poor get kicked in the nuts harder than anybody despite being the ones that never went to the party in the first place. Thats why so what.

This country was a shithole in the 80s as well with no unions. No one with an ounce of intelligence can say that trade unions arent necessary to protect the rights of workers that are unable to do it themselves.

Maggie, thanks for nothing. The country progressed to be a selfish, hateful, look out for myself and f*** everyone else hellhole.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

We now have no manufacturing base, and entire villages were decimated by her policy. This has led to the cronic housing problems in the South East that we see today as people migrate to where the jobs are now.

What did she actually do to encourage it anymore than anyone else? In fact, she blocked apprenticeship funding - so now we have no trades people. Try finding a decent plumber or sparky at a moments notice.

SO WHAT?

Half right - she carefully picked the unions she would take on. Look at the state of the railways and how they still hold us all to ransom. Some of them are absolute twats that Thatch never had the stomach to take on.

A far worse PM than that religious nutter and fellow American arselicker, Tony Blair.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I, for one, will be raising a glass to that magnificent day.

I was 17 when it happened and celebrated her departure with all the vigour of a last minute winner at Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here