Leroy Lita

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Ahhh my negative freind who hates people posting unrealistic player links....how are we today?

Hi..im really well thanks.
Please...dont say i hate people posting unrealistic links..that is such nonsense.
And also, you dont know me, and im NOT negative..lets just get that one out of the way.
All i said was, that we couldnt afford his wages..OK ?
Thats realistic....NOT negative..

And if your saying its a 'unrealistic player link'....why do it ?
And its also called discussion and debate
Ha:thumbsup:ppy days

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There is no sign of us signing a big money player, there is not even any talk of it from the club so to keep reading suggestions of decent Championship players being a realistic target is laughable.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hi..im really well thanks.
Please...dont say i hate people posting unrealistic links..that is such nonsense.
And also, you dont know me, and im NOT negative..lets just get that one out of the way.
All i said was, that we couldnt afford his wages..OK ?
Thats realistic....NOT negative..

And if your saying its a 'unrealistic player link'....why do it ?
And its also called discussion and debate
Ha:thumbsup:ppy days

Bad day in the office was it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Depends how badly Tony Bloom wants, or indeed needs, us to go up this season :shrug:

From spending so far? I'd say neither are anywhere near the top of his priorities.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
From spending so far? I'd say neither are anywhere near the top of his priorities.

There was something on the Argus online today supposedly quoting an unnamed Albion official stating that the club's aim was to go up this season 'by whatever means possible'. I'll dig it out if I can be arsed.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
You cant discuss can you ... or you dont want to.

Ive had a wonderful day, and as i said ..you dont know me.. office??? whats that ?

Whats to discuss?

I dont think its unrealistic that we could get Lita, you obviously do.

Thats the great thing about opinions...they differ, theres not much more to be said is there?

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Whats to discuss?

I dont think its unrealistic that we could get Lita, you obviously do.

Thats the great thing about opinions...they differ, theres not much more to be said is there?

and as i said.... fee not a problem...wages are.
Whats wrong with that ?
MAybe you should have a go at every other person who disagrees with you !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's quite odd though, this inside information that some posters seem to have on the Albion wage structure. Maybe they work in the Albion payroll department or something, but they state with full confidence things like 'Yes, Harty will only play ten minutes a game for a dozen games this season but nevermind he's not costing us much in wages and he is an Albion legend after all' or 'Blimey! Leroy Lita! We could never afford his wages!'

SO much bullshit... :lol:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
It's quite odd though, this inside information that some posters seem to have on the Albion wage structure. Maybe they work in the Albion payroll department or something, but they state with full confidence things like 'Yes, Harty will only play ten minutes a game for a dozen games this season but nevermind he's not costing us much in wages and he is an Albion legend after all' or 'Blimey! Leroy Lita! We could never afford his wages!'

SO much bullshit... :lol:

We couldnt...as Cardiff couldnt afford Bellamys wages.
Its not bullshit.....if we could afford those type of wages, we would have signed up 3 or 4 more players from the Championship . MAybe if a championship club, is prepared to pay the players wages (like Man C) then brilliant.
Its obvious that we cant, and wont pay those sort of wages. I really dont think its bullshit...just reality !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Having played most of his career in the Championship at Reading, Bristol City and Boro, a dozen or so caps with England U21's, and been transferred around for a million quid+, and still only 25, he will be on a fair old whack wages-wise by now. FAR above any of our current earners anyway, so regardless of the transfer-fee apart I think this is totally unrealistic.

He'll stay in the Championship.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Having played most of his career in the Championship at Reading, Bristol City and Boro, a dozen or so caps with England U21's, and been transferred around for a million quid+, and still only 25, he will be on a fair old whack wages-wise by now. FAR above any of our current earners anyway, so regardless of the transfer-fee apart I think this is totally unrealistic.

He'll stay in the Championship.

If you pay them, they will come.

How else do you explain the grand farce of Robbie Savage's nice little earner at Withdean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here