Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just noticed that picture must have been taken on the weekend, look at the people in the stadium seats. So perhaps not actually totally done yet.

Why would they only just release the picture now? They've obviously received confirmation the deal is done.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The picture wouldn't have been released by the club unless he had signed

Why would they only just release the picture now? They've obviously received confirmation the deal is done.

Hasn't come from the club though has it, just that media source. Perhaps it is obvious, I don't doubt that it's happening, just making the point that until the club announce it, it's not actually done.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
[Tweet]291567914128130048[/Tweet]

Was this not taken on Saturday? Why are there people and stewards in the West Stand? I won't believe until the club confirm it!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Was this not taken on Saturday? Why are there people and stewards in the West Stand? I won't believe until the club confirm it!

This one looks like it's taken more recently...

BAvdlOUCIAE6-U2.jpg:large

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5441439 said:
This one looks like it's taken more recently...

BAvdlOUCIAE6-U2.jpg:large

Nice, thanks for that:thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
pic was taken on Saturday about an hour ahead of kick off I believe. Spoke to someone who said they saw him coming out of the tv suite. Four and a half years on the deal is interesting. Protecting our investment

rool

Jul 10, 2003
pic was taken on Saturday about an hour ahead of kick off I believe. Spoke to someone who said they saw him coming out of the tv suite. Four and a half years on the deal is interesting. Protecting our investment

It was taken Saturday. I was already in my seat and someone spotted him in there. They swiftly closed the blinds ha ha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here