Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
That's the best thing about it all though. We'll have a 60 page frenzy and he will be dog :shit:. :laugh: Turienzo Mk2 (Grenada)

lol, can see it now, he will run out to a thunderous applause and a new song and be hopeless with the ball at his feet, cant head and falls over at the slighest touch!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
lol, can see it now, he will run out to a thunderous applause and a new song and be hopeless with the ball at his feet, cant head and falls over at the slighest touch!!

Isn't that CMS ???

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
That's the best thing about it all though. We'll have a 60 page frenzy and he will be dog :shit:. :laugh: Turienzo Mk2 (Grenada)

I remember turienzo's first touch in his first game. He took down a long ball on his chest about 35 yards out, turned and lashed a shot about a yard over, all in one movement. There was an air around the Withdean of...jesus, that was amazing. ..he could be really good!

That feeling dissipated quickly.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I like the look of him too and really hope we get him.

Thinking ahead, does Gus play 2 up front, or does he drop CMS. I would play 2 up front but Gus doesnt seem willing to let 4 of our midfielders compete with the oppositions 4

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Thinking ahead if we do sign him, do you still think Gus will play 1 up i.e Ulloa with the others joining him from wide areas. If so would that role not suit Hoskins better than CMS. Personally would like to see 2 up but who knows..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here