Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Further update:

About an hour or so ago, Leonardo Ulloa signed for Brighton & Hove Albion...on my newly started save on Football Manager 2013.

He's just scored 4 on his debut against Bristol Rovers in the Capital One Cup first round, with Vicente setting up two of them. Make of that what you will.

Wank material.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
What I think is the Almeria equivalent of the Argus is saying on twitter that he will get his passport next week and sign for us.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Congrats. I think a speech is in order.

Aaaahaaaam (clears throat)
Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking, I would just like to thank my fellow Northstandchaters for the 999 mostly dross posts leading up to my triumphant 1000th reply.
If Leonardo reads this thread he will surely be blown away by the sheer wit and verbal dexterity of my many musings of this transfer saga, and will be packing his bags as quickly as possible to join us, a club represented by such brilliant and intellectual fans like myself.

Eh?

What do you mean he's joined Granada?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
What I think is the Almeria equivalent of the Argus is saying on twitter that he will get his passport next week and sign for us.

Anyone else think this one is going to drag onto the 31st and then........."it will be complicated",,,,,although to be honest it sounds complicated enough already and it's only the 10th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here