Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Why does midtable beckon? Doesn't make any sense, we just won our last two and are looking pretty good, win our game in hand and we're 6th.

We probably won't go up this season - SO f***ing WHAT?

I was being a bit harsh when I said mid table beckons. We've got a good chance of the play offs.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
No real surprise if he doesn't sign, scoring record not good this season anyway but with no money for a star striker a loan is the only option

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Hoskins is the man.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Some of the negativity here is ridiculous unless I've missed something in the 41 pages. So, a Spanish article says he is close to signing for Grenada despite interest from "English football". People of NSC see this and immediately think the deal is off. So I wonder what all the Grenada fans are thinking when they see all the English reports earlier last week saying he'd pretty much signed for us. The fact is he is an Almeria player at the moment and can't go to either club without his passport. And he's clearly interested in joining us to some degree.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we wait until the end of January before we slag off Poyet and throw our toys out of the pram?

After all these ARE great times for the Albion, some of you are so f***ing demanding and impatient.

Just think back to Withdean and MA mark 2 is all you need to do, it wasn't that long ago I felt like self harming during Albion games :rolleyes:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
What's Lloyd Owusu doing now?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
As always some of the comments on NSC about this are ridiculous. We are only just over a week into January and already people are slagging off Poyet. We haven't even lost out on Ulloa yet for certain. If we miss out on him, we obviously do have a Plan B. Either way, we made some pretty good signings last transfer window so why not wait until the end of the month to judge.

The sad thing is we have won a couple of games so people can't moan about that and have to find another reason to complain.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As always some of the comments on NSC about this are ridiculous. We are only just over a week into January and already people are slagging off Poyet. We haven't even lost out on Ulloa yet for certain. If we miss out on him, we obviously do have a Plan B. Either way, we made some pretty good signings last transfer window so why not wait until the end of the month to judge.

The sad thing is we have won a couple of games so people can't moan about that and have to find another reason to complain.

Spot on. The thing I find ridiculous is how many of our fans think Gus doesn't multi task. I'm sure we've been looking at DOZENS of different strikers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here