Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Interesting, I think the fact he was omitted from the Almeria squad at the weekend signalled that he was leaving. Maybe he was at the Spanish embassy in London today in anticipation of the signing being announced?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
In a cake shop....

I was privileged to attend the sponsors dinner last year and Liz sponsors Matt 'stretch' Miller. They sat either side of him and it looked like a couple of large jellies flanking a bean pole. Oatway kept giving him the 'hey up, on a promise there' wink, it was hysterical.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I was privileged to attend the sponsors dinner last year and Liz sponsors Matt 'stretch' Miller. They sat either side of him and it looked like a couple of large jellies flanking a bean pole. Oatway kept giving him the 'hey up, on a promise there' wink, it was hysterical.

Bloody hell. They guy should be paid danger money.

He was lucky to survive. Did he use a snorkel?

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
According to his wiki page he's a Brighton player.It was last updated at 20.50 today.Do i smell the coffee or a Rat

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Bloody hell. They guy should be paid danger money.

He was lucky to survive. Did he use a snorkel?

No. But that does remind me of a story an old colleague told me of him getting a 'rusty snorkel' off a prostitute in East Africa. sorry i have to keep it clean but it was also very funny. :mad:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
So has he signed? I can't read through 30 pages.....

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That Twitter comment seems also to be linked to a comment on their blog.

"The team are in luck since the end Vicente Rodriguez has recovered from his injury and is likely to be very soon again on the pitch, it would be a great signing for the gulls winter season want fly high. Not just news team here in the last few hours has reached an agreement with the Argentine striker Leonardo Ulloa Ex Almeria, quality signing assures enough goals"

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Was in Starbucks yesterday with Bruno and Vicente according to one of the people I sit with at the Amex.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That Twitter comment seems also to be linked to a comment on their blog.

"The team are in luck since the end Vicente Rodriguez has recovered from his injury and is likely to be very soon again on the pitch, it would be a great signing for the gulls winter season want fly high. Not just news team here in the last few hours has reached an agreement with the Argentine striker Leonardo Ulloa Ex Almeria, quality signing assures enough goals"

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here