Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon will have the last laugh

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Players of Leon's ilk SHOULD be arrogant because it transfers into how they play on the pitch.

Look at Cantona, Di Canion et al.

I know they are better players but arrogance in a forward is GOOD.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Richie Morris said:
Players of Leon's ilk SHOULD be arrogant because it transfers into how they play on the pitch.

a 4 goal-a-season striker(now in the 3rd tier of football) shouldn't really be THAT cocky. + hes now an honoury WELSHMAN:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Richie Morris said:

Arrogance can be good for a flair player, being an obnoixious little shit when you havn't even proved yourself at this level is not good.:shootself

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:

It is in one who makes a difference and changes a game and does it week in week out, that is not leon in your (or his ) wildest dreams

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think that it's the arrogance and inability to stop criticising their managers that got Lampard, Gerard, Beckham, Owen etc where they are :rolleyes:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
WATFORD zero said:
I think that it's the arrogance and inability to stop criticising their managers that got Lampard, Gerard, Beckham, Owen etc where they are :rolleyes:

defference is they are GOOD

Swansea are in an automatic promotion spot now as Leon arrives. Let's see if he keeps them there. That is a very tasty battle going on there between 5 sides - no pressure Leon :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
London Irish said:
Swansea are in an automatic promotion spot now as Leon arrives. Let's see if he keeps them there. That is a very tasty battle going on there between 5 sides - no pressure Leon :)
They'll finish 4th or 5th and f*** it up if Trundle spends too much time on the treatment table and Knight is relied upon in his place. However, the usual suspects who seem to spend all day on here whinging at McGhee in defence of Knight, will probably already be trying to dream up reasons of why none of it was precious Leon Knight's fault.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Richie Morris said:

Which club did Di Canion play for - the Gunners :dunce:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Richie Morris said:
This time next season he will be playing in a nice ground in a team playing good football and in the CHAMPIONSHIP with fans who appreciate him and a manager who knows how to handle different players.

We, I fear, will be playing in League 1 in a half full Withdean with Mark McCammon up front.

Do you want directions to Swansea? You can go and watch them week in, week out if you like. I mean they have LEON KNIGHT! Blimey it'll be like watching Brazil!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here