Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight

Disco Ken

Mar 16, 2005
After Saturdays performance and the need to battle for the next few games, would you bring back Leon for the last couple of games. I would rather stick with the way Mcgee played it on Saturday, big Mark for 55 mins then bring on Jakey.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Depends how we do against Burnley, I guess. If we continue as we left off, although I'm not a fan of the two big men up front, I reckon Leon should come in on the bench.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I agree with Ritchie.

MaCammon would be more effective coming off the bench after Leon and Jakey have run their defenders ragged.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I agree with Ritchie.

MaCammon would be more effective coming off the bench after Leon and Jakey have run their defenders ragged.
You're all backwards ;)

Big Mac and Virgs batter the defence for 60 mins and Leon/Jakey come on and rip them apart. :smokin:

I think Leon and/or Jake should start at Rotheram though.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The best we have played all season was away to Spurs...with Hart and Knight upfront.

I think we limit our ability to vary our style of play with two big guys upfront.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
We should play with a little and large combination up front. Leon and Virgs would be my first choice, with McCammon and Jake on the bench.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Silent Bob said:
I think Leon and/or Jake should start at Rotheram though.

This I agree with - we can out-battle West Ham, but will need more quality against the bottom side. Don't know if Leon and Jake could play together, mind.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Most defences are fit enough to be run ragged for 90 minutes, their pro's after all, idiots.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Hungry Joe said:
The trouble is if we look like we're going to play Jake and Leon at Rotheram they'll just grow the grass a bit longer and then we're f***ed.

Who split on our smoking, cake eating duo?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The Auditor said:
Leons leaving and wont be playing again

bit of a strange statement right there, any proof or just a wild guess?? even if he was too leave why would he not play anymore

Richie Morris said:
The best we have played all season was away to Spurs...with Hart and Knight upfront.

I think we limit our ability to vary our style of play with two big guys upfront.

That was the best we played in midfield, not up front, where we didn't pose a lot of threat despite our possession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here