Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Less than 5 months since joining Accies, he's off again. What's his record? Since leaving us, I don't think he's managed a single calendar year with any of his clubs.

Mind you, since Accies employ racists in senior official positions (mentioning no names, of course!), I'm slightly surprised he has lasted this long.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's get the bets in: how many senior clubs will this guy have?

Most players would have jacked it in by now after so many failures. He obviously (1) still doesn't believe he's at fault for any of these issues and (2) needs the money.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bloody brilliant.

Looking forward to the next Leon Knight thread in 6 months time after Queens of the South get sacked.

Can't believe teams think they'd be able to manage him!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
East Stirling next season ?

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Been told by someone up there that he's on £850 per week ,£850 per appearance and £85 per goal. Christ knows why they are paying him that much.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What did he do this time to get slung out?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Could do a job?

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
So how's he gonna be able to pay for his extravagant lifestyle then? He'll shirley have to augment his income outside of football..

:whistle:

I think you will find that he has been augmenting his pay as a footballer for some time. Unfortunately, most clubs he has been at, take exception at their younger players ' being led astray ' and as soon as they discover what he has been up to, they move him on quickly.
Talented player but far too much baggage and eventually, all of football will tire of him.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
such great talent.

The blow of losing Bobby Z was soften by the signing of LBC.

But what a CUNTHOLEHEAD.

hope that doesn't get me banned.???

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
He's going to run in to the max clubs per season rule and have to sign on for a while shortly ffs.

I'm dreading the day he turns up in the League of Ireland as its fairly inevitable at this stage - similar cashflow and desperation as the Scottish leagues minus the Old Firm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here