Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight? Surely Gary Hart? Wall of Legends.

Replace?

• Total voters

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Should we replace Leon Knight with Gary Hart on the wall of legends?

(I'm posting this with some risk, as I didn't walk the whole stretch, but I assume Harty wasn't there)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I find it hard to believe that Gary Hart is not included?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I will put aside Leon's petulance and remind myself where it took him-but for me he will always be my "type" of striker and he was very very good in his first full season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yes Hart should be there somewhere but it should not be forgotten the part Knight played in the play off season and he should not be taken down

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One saeson wonder that won us a promotion in a game that we really shold not have won.
You must be talking about the Swindon game, because although Bristol had most of the ball, they didn't look like they'd score against if we'd played all day.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Was surprised by a couple of players on the wall of legends and a few who weren't there.

No Kuipers - we had t shirts proclaiming him (rightly imo) as an Albion legend, but didn't appear.
No Stuart Storer - Last ever goal scorer at the Goldstone
but Guy Butters? Charlie Oatway? and Leon Knight? - who played there parts over the years but are not true legends imo.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
OGH , 13 seasons with The Albion , played at Pissfield , The Theatre of Trees and The Theatre of Flair , what more to say ?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
surely Leon Knight being on the wall is a good thing....so we can draw big hairy cocks on him and stuff

Fur Cough

You must be talking about the Swindon game, because although Bristol had most of the ball, they didn't look like they'd score against if we'd played all day.

Are we talking about the same game? We were battered, beaten, down and out.

Then up stepped Leon, I defy you to tell me that without that penalty we would have won that game.

Wanker he may have turned out to be but on that day, at that time and second he was legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here