Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight rumour!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
KinkyHitler said:
You really must see it would be stupid to loan him or sell him to a rival??

Totally agree, say if the last game of the season it was between us and plymouth to go down, id bet good money that knight would be well up for scoreing the winning goal for them even just to piss mcghee off

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
filthy said:
Totally agree, say if the last game of the season it was between us and plymouth to go down, id bet good money that knight would be well up for scoreing the winning goal for them even just to piss mcghee off

Up for it, but unlikely to be able to do it... look at his fantastic scoring record in the CCC... I would be more worried if they played any of their other strikers...

Won't happen anyway... as has been said, Leon is not a player Pulis would be interested in... the latter has more sense...

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
B.W. said:
Up for it, but unlikely to be able to do it... look at his fantastic scoring record in the CCC... I would be more worried if they played any of their other strikers...

Won't happen anyway... as has been said, Leon is not a player Pulis would be interested in... the latter has more sense...

Granted he doesn't have a good record but has scored at this level, and more than capabel of scoreing again! Swansea looks the more likely move but for selling him to another of our relegation rivals would be abit foolish

Shawrey

Oct 7, 2003
Sorry if already posted by Leon has def gone to Swansea - its now on their official web site

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Shawrey said:
Sorry if already posted by Leon has def gone to Swansea - its now on their official web site

That's fantastic news... now we can hopefully get someone in... I think Leon will do well there... until they get promoted, or he throws his toys out the pram...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here