Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight outside MK

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
If he sorted his head out we all know how good he could be. If he hadn't let that one season with us go to his head, and had worked hard enough he could be playing in the Premiership as we speak.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Is that way when the old chants were going round, someone started the "Leon Knight, Knight, Knight" one :laugh:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Did anyone else see Leon Knight hanging around outside the ground with some 7 foot tank after the game on saturday looking like a drug dealer?

I thought he always looked like a drug dealer? The 7 foot tank wasn't McGammon, was it? Gawd help us if we take those two back!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Funnily enough last week I was working with Michael Duberry's brother and he knew Knight when he was at Chelsea through his brother. Some very interesting revelations about how Chelsea 'encouraged' Kinght to sign for Chelsea as they rated him very highly. However the midget got way too big for his very small boots and got the hump there when he wasn't in first team reconing !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure that we would stand more chance of scoring than we do now, if we had him back until the end of the season with Forster and Murray out, but I think the major problem is he cannot play in England because Rushden still hold his registration and will not release it without a fee being paid, which I wouldnt advocate. Perhaps Calvin Andrews will be back and be our saviour.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
..apparently he was sold by MK Dons on a free transfer because they believed he "wasn't worth a fee" after he was caught trying to take money out of a charity collection tin at the clubs training facility.

Classy. :laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
i would rather have a donkey up front than bloody davies :shrug:

True

With a Donkey standing stationary in the penalty area at least a cross or stray pass may cannon off its arse and into the net every now and then. So Donkey or Davies ?. Donkey for me.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
???
Anyone who fancies a laugh, go on myspace, and type in Leon Knight. I found his personal profile last year and it was like

"i play 4 mk donz ya get me blud BRRRAP BRAAAPPP nd i shd b plyin @ a higha lvl" and the display picture was his numberplate which is like L30N K9 or summat.

Quality stuff.

Did you see Jake Robinson's MySpace profile?

Income: £250,000 and higher.

Not a bad wage when you consider his career so far and who he was playing for when he wrote that last year!!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
???

Not a bad wage when you consider his career so far and who he was playing for when he wrote that last year!!

He may claim that but their is not a way in the world a fringe player in a League One club is on £5k a week!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Jake Robinson? £5k a week?:lolol:

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
???

Maybe Jake got confused and thought you put your lifetimes earnings to date, rather than annual income !?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Some people on never fail to amaze me. How they could you even contemplate having him in the team.

Have you checked out his record since leaving here ? He's done nothing and his career has withered away into nothing.

Problem was his fitness as much as everything else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here