Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight outside MK

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Brighton and Hove albion announce the signing of Former seagull Leon Knight. He is due to start against hereford on tuesday evening. Manager Russell Slade said of the diminuitive striker "We all know what he is capable of, we need someone to score goals and maybe he has got a couple of points to prove. Hopefully this signing will benefit all parties"

:jester:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Yeah my brother saw him in the car park after the game.
He also saw dennis wise,(not with Knight)-maybe a future manager?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Brighton and Hove albion announce the signing of Former seagull Leon Knight. He is due to start against hereford on tuesday evening. Manager Russell Slade said of the diminuitive striker "We all know what he is capable of, we need someone to score goals and maybe he has got a couple of points to prove. Hopefully this signing will benefit all parties"

I knew that was a load of balls but i still checked the website haha.

Anyone who fancies a laugh, go on myspace, and type in Leon Knight. I found his personal profile last year and it was like

"i play 4 mk donz ya get me blud BRRRAP BRAAAPPP nd i shd b plyin @ a higha lvl" and the display picture was his numberplate which is like L30N K9 or summat.

Quality stuff.

+ apparently he was sold by MK Dons on a free transfer because they believed he "wasn't worth a fee" after he was caught trying to take money out of a charity collection tin at the clubs training facility.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

If we make him play on the wing and hit high and long hoof balls to him down the channels we could yet save our season, in an alternative world.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He should go careful in case Madonna tries to adopt him.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Your betting blog is BRILLIANT.......

I think you'll find I had more winning tips than Uncle Spielberg :whisky:

But, as my tips were almost as rubbish as his, I've left it on the backburner. It might arise again, then again it might not :cool:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Hate the guy for what he said about us but for sure we could do with a bit of his magic now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here