Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight News

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
the right footed denilson said:
someone will sign him and he'll score lots of goals.

And so the cycle continues.....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I hope he doesnt get a move to the Championship , but it will be very interesting to see if he can really cut it in that division.
He is clearly a very good league 1 goalscorer but we all know the step up is pretty big.

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
I think we should sign him as a reserve team goalscorer :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
the right footed denilson said:
someone will sign him and he'll score lots of goals.

But only when he feels like it.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
He is completely deluded. He has a serious attitude problem and until somebody gets inside that thick skull of his, he will end up in the conference.

ezmally said:
He really getting on my tits now. Hes joint first place on my hate list with Heather McCartney and that cheating flukey fouling twat Andy Johnson:angry:

Well said :clap: The only thing in my mind is how much we will get when he does go somewhere else?

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The truth is no one above mid-table league one will want to gamble on him. Look at the way he left us and is now on the transfer list at Swansea and still shooting his mouth off. He just isn't worth the trouble he causes in the dressing room.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Simster said:
…get on with the business of pissing off your team mates at Boston or Torquay United.

Nooo! My girlfriend supports Torquay, she'd be gutted if Stroppy Little Leon flounced into Plainmoor.

DAMANCLAY said:
The truth is no one above mid-table league one will want to gamble on him. Look at the way he left us and is now on the transfer list at Swansea and still shooting his mouth off. He just isn't worth the trouble he causes in the dressing room.

But it's not him...haven't you been reading all about him on here? He is always the VICTIM, his respective managers have ALL mis-handled him and all he wants to do is play football and score goals and he doesn't understand why he's thought of as being a troublemaker.

It's because you are you stroppy little ****. Now f*** off to the conference south where your attitude belongs.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A Melbourne Albion Supporter said:
Well said :clap: The only thing in my mind is how much we will get when he does go somewhere else?

It will be £0.00 - GUARANTEED!!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Despite his character flaws. There will be plenty of interested and decent sides looking to take him in January.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Marshy said:
Despite his character flaws. There will be plenty of interested and decent sides looking to take him in January.
Nah, but there might be one or two - which I suppose is all it takes.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Marshy said:

There will be. Because he can score goals at this level.

It may be worth a side taking the pigmy on for the last few months of this season for the promotion push - then gid rid! pronto!

Knight will have had about 15 clubs by the time he is 30!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here