Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Knight Knight

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Look at who posted the thread.

I sat through that game shouting "twat" every time that Leon touched the ball.

Not saying he is no good, and Ince will always get the best out of troubled players, but he is branded by what he said about the Albion in my eyes.

gobshite.

Absolute gobshite and no self-respecting Brighton fan should let this little prick forget his words.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
only saw his first goal. but if he had a great game then can everyone just realise that he was playing Lincoln, would you not expect Jake Robinson or Alex Revell to score 2 goals against a team like Lincoln?

Not on present form in front of goal!

Undoubtedly one of the most naturally talented players to don the stripes in recent years, but was hell bent on shooting himself in the foot. A wasted talent down in League Two.

Incidentally, I seem to remember a certain Paul Rogers scoring a brace against Lincoln.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Yeah he is a good player, but with a very bad attitude problem.

If offered him back, I'd say no as we don't need him and also won't want him.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I thought long and hard about posting on this thread but then decided that my opinion was valid and succinct. Leon Knight is a c.unt.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
collar feeler makes a good point. what he said can't be forgotten, knight that is, not collar feeler

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I really can't understand why people hate him so much,yeah he was a sulky git and a pain,but he was a very good player for us and scored many of goals including a playoff final penalty.The man sulked a lot because he wants to play every game,the service we offered him at times was poor.Leave the bloke alone as he was quality and i never slated him just hoped he was in the team every week:smokin:

Most slate him,but i bet you wasn't when he sent us in the championship and the two goals against the scum:whisky:

knights a legend:drink:

Love it Berkshire Seagull!

Only you could have a signature that says it's time for Dick Tight to go and say that Knight's a legend!

Just my opion like!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here