Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Knight Knight

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
smacks in his second and Martin Allen says he was a joy to work with.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
he'll be knocking us out of the tin pot trophy in the next round when we have beaten chenltham

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
This must be the most boring and tedious argument on here yet still manages to turn up every month or so. Please get over him.

Yes he looked very good today but MK Dons would do ok in the Championship with that side.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
funny that scores 2 goals

the 1st one a screamer

when the games on sky !

does seem to like playing to the cameras young leon

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Look at who posted the thread.

I sat through that game shouting "twat" every time that Leon touched the ball.

Not saying he is no good, and Ince will always get the best out of troubled players, but he is branded by what he said about the Albion in my eyes.

gobshite.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
He said on Sky sports news had a go at putting the first in the bottom corner and it ended up it the top :lol:

And he hadn't scored in the last 7 games either

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Since the day i saw him in the honeclub dancing in a circle of about 20 of his "cru" I have hated him. He's the kid at school that everyone knows, the prick who loves himself even though he;s 2ft1.

Not wasting my finger strength by typing about him anymore. Wanker.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Look at who posted the thread.

I sat through that game shouting "twat" every time that Leon touched the ball.

Not saying he is no good, and Ince will always get the best out of troubled players, but he is branded by what he said about the Albion in my eyes.

gobshite.
I really can't understand why people hate him so much,yeah he was a sulky git and a pain,but he was a very good player for us and scored many of goals including a playoff final penalty.The man sulked a lot because he wants to play every game,the service we offered him at times was poor.Leave the bloke alone as he was quality and i never slated him just hoped he was in the team every week:smokin:

Most slate him,but i bet you wasn't when he sent us in the championship and the two goals against the scum:whisky:

knights a legend:drink:

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
only saw his first goal. but if he had a great game then can everyone just realise that he was playing Lincoln, would you not expect Jake Robinson or Alex Revell to score 2 goals against a team like Lincoln?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i wouldnt call him a legend

yes he did fantastically that 1st season but he is an arrogant little git

will turn it on in big games and when the cameras are there

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Whatever he did on the pitch for us was immaterial as soon as he said he hopes we go down.

Small man syndrome, horrible little c**t!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here