Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight joins Hamilton Academicals

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I live just outside Hamilton, hope he doesnt cross the road in front of me.
"honestly officer the brake pedal just disappeared" :laugh:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
always had talent, just hope he's sorted his head out and concentrates on football

:lolol:
At the age of only 28 and with failed spells at Chelsea, Huddersfield, Queens Park Rangers, Sheffield Wednesday, Brighton & Hove Albion, Swansea City, Barnsley, Milton Keynes Dons, Wycombe Wanderers, Rushden & Diamonds and Thrasivoulos Vilis behind him, what do you think are the odds of that happening?

You must be the most optimistic person on earth :p

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
From the Accies forum

"If he fails to score any goals during his time at Accies then he'll be known as a Barren Knight."

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
bygones be bygones n all that.

if he sorts his attitude out he's an asset to any team, we'll see tho. i dont h8 him for wot he said, it was a childish comment but it wouldnt hav had n e effect on the team

I think the point most people are trying to make is that if he hasn't worked out it's his attitude that's the problem by now, at 28, things aren't likely to change now.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
:lolol:
At the age of only 28 and with failed spells at Chelsea, Huddersfield, Queens Park Rangers, Sheffield Wednesday, Brighton & Hove Albion, Swansea City, Barnsley, Milton Keynes Dons, Wycombe Wanderers, Rushden & Diamonds and Thrasivoulos Vilis behind him, what do you think are the odds of that happening?

You must be the most optimistic person on earth :p

true but he seemed to hav a fall out with every club he went to, attitude was the main problem there. he had a good first season with us as u well know, so not a total failure. Rushden released him like lots of other player cos they were in financial difficulty. not sticking up for him but he's had some time out so cud be a reformed carachter. well good luck to the kid

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
would be nice for him to score tomorrow , then run back to the halfway line and give MM the finger.:smile:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
would be nice for him to score tomorrow , then run back to the halfway line and give MM the finger.:smile:

Because, as we all know that nasty Mr McGhee is responsible for all ickle Leon's problems whilst he was here and everything that's fallen apart around his ears since he left the Albion :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Maybe we should have a sweepstake on how long he lasts at Hamilton, I give him 5 weeks. Leon Knight, he's a shite.

Well, let's just hope he (a) pisses off, and then (b) kicks two shades of shite out of Accies' stadium manager - a complete **** by the name of Walter Hamilton, the west of Scotland's most out 'n' proud racist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here