Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight in todays Sun

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Binney_on_acid said:
Thank god our manager had the courage to kick him out. We got a great price for a perennial bench warmer. Focus on the great things that McGhee has done for this club. This is just one of them.

Maybe was a great thing he done, BUT if McGhee had been treating him badly, then it would have been mcghees faukt anyway.

Leon Knight is a little twat anyway so couldn't care less.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I was disappointed when he went, but to be honest I think that the way he is behaving now is appalling, no matter what the relationship was between him and MM. We gave him the chance to play when he was never going to be good enough for Chelski. He has an elevated opinion of his own ability, when perhaps it appears he is a League 1 striker, nothing more.

I hope that he gets clattered when we play them, and I think we should have a whip round to pay for the fine when El Abd kicks the little shit into Row Z.

Swansea 1-0 down - not looking good for them.

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
desprateseagull said:
LK is an ungrteful little shi...ner...

last night's 'football's hardest awaydays' on sky three (was sky travel) didnt do swansea fans cred much good either-

most just going out looking for a punchup..

:dunce:

almost pissed myself when i saw that episode, they only people they ended up fighting was each other on the way home :D

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
London Irish said:
Swansea 1-0 down - not looking good for them.

It's pretty likely we'll be playing them next season. Will Leon still be there? :shrug:

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbils said:
didnt go today?@

Nope - saving my cash for all the big games London Irish have got around the country in the next few weeks.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I was gutted when he left as I thought he was by far our best player but now I just think he's an arrogant litle prick and I'm starting to see why he was causing so many problems.
Just because his attitude caused him to fall out with the manager he says that he is glad that all the fans and players that supported him as part of the team while he was here have to suffer the pain of relegation.
I hope they stay down for next season and he takes a battering against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here