Leon Knight gets trial for Eastbourne Borough

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
"Everybody gets a second chance
The circumstance to say I'm sorry"

Mike and the Mechanics 1991

And all those loony motorists like Mike Rutherford who think they have the right to drive as fast and furiously as they like and end up killing innocent cyclists, pedestrians and people just trying to drive from A to B.....

That "Telegraph" tosser deserves to have his extremities chopped off and put in a battery cart for the rest of his life IMHO.:angry:

sammy g

I wonder if choosing Eastbourne and articles in the Argus, NSC etc are part of his plan to keep him on the radar within the club. After all he enjoyed his most successful period with us and should he perform at Borough , the club could swoop in and offer him some sort of short term contract(he maybe thinking).

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I wonder if choosing Eastbourne and articles in the Argus, NSC etc are part of his plan to keep him on the radar within the club. After all he enjoyed his most successful period with us and should he perform at Borough , the club could swoop in and offer him some sort of short term contract(he maybe thinking).

I was thinking the same. If Brighton wont offer a trial, then this is an excellent way of demonstrating to the nearest league 1 club that he is a reformed character who can still score goals.

Good luck to him. If we can forgive ex Palace players and managers then forgiving Leon is a doddle.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i somehow cant believe how he would turn down trials with championship teams to trial with a conference team, whats that smell, is it cat shit, dog shit, no BULL SHIT and i would NEVER want him to wear the stripes again, a leopard never changes his spots.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
a leopard never changes his spots.

Well lets find an example for you.

How about Kenny Burns
kenny_burns_150x180.jpg

"At one time he was renowned for his 'wild man' image and while maintaining an aggressive nature, he also possessed a shrewd football brain and was always likely to score vital goals."

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Frankly, give him a weekly rolling if he proves himself on a trial, would rather have him on the pitch than the likes of Holroyd and Barnes

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Good luck to him, if his head is right he will piss all over the Conference

May 22, 2008
He did have offers from millwall and Norwich but they have big squads and he needs
First team football.

Any way Eastbourne is old news
As yesterday he got a offer from a
League 2 team.

Worth getting him training with the club so Gus can have a good look at him. He's only 28 years old so one can expect at least another 5 years out of him if he behaves himself. What has gone on in the past is history now so give him one more chance.

May 22, 2008
Worth getting him training with the club so Gus can have a good look at him. He's only 28 years old so one can expect at least another 5 years out of him if he behaves himself. What has gone on in the past is history now so give him one more chance.

No chance Gus and bloom have been talked
To and they don't want or need
Leon now ! But never say never.

Last edited:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Hahahahahahahahahha here we go again
Ill let use as fans know when something is a 100%
Good luck in todays game .

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cheers Leon. Good luck. Tempted to pop down and watch you this season if the Eastbourne thing works out.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hahahahahahahahahha here we go again
Ill let use as fans know when something is a 100%
Good luck in todays game .

If you see this Leon good luck with findign a club and getting your name on the scoresheet. Show everyone that you really have changed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here