Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Cliche King

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blimey how many in one go (from Official Website):

Its the FA Cup and like they say anything can happen. Wer'e not going to there and lay down. It 11 v 11, were all human and they can make mistakes. We just need to keep it tight at the back and hopefully get a counter arttack and score.

Nice one Leon! I hope that we do manage to weather the storm as no doubt Spurs will come out early doors and go bang. I for one will be sick as a parrot if we lose but dont forget it is a game of two halves after all Brian.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
oldham gull said:
Surely Gail Clichy at Arsenal is the cliche king???

tumbleweed.gif

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
At the end of the day, if the lad keeps getting it in the onion bag, he can use well-worn phrases until the cows come home.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
you know? You know? You know?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Id be over the moon however if we win, lets just hope the ball doesnt bobble a bit as he's squaring up to shoot.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"The Greatest Cup Competition In the World" (c) 1981 Football Association

"The whole town's got cup fever Garth"

"the romance/magic of the cup"

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
T0 be honest what really fucks me off about footballers is the mixing of tenses.

Talking about something that happened:

"He's on the edge of the box, he shaping up to shoot and then of course he's been clipped and gone down. I am not saying it wasn't a foul but then if thats how things are going to be, then can't see how we can put that to bed in the current circumstances".

Harry redknap - what exactly does that all mean??

Another thing that pisses me off in language is the current trend among teenagers to say"

so I turned to him and saud, and he turned round and said, so i was like yeah, and turned roaund and was like.............

Is everybody facing different directions? and what does like mean. Makes no sense at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here