Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon And Mcghee In Massive Bust-up

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Nice one Easy 10. Had me going for a wee while.

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lush said:
Easy 10 you are very naughty and should be sent to bed early
You're right Lush, I need discipline. I need a firm hand.

Ahem.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Superb, had me going until the 2nd paragraph!

The really frightening thing is I can see it happening one day with Leon! He must be the highest scorer in the club's history that I still haven't warmed to. There's just something in his temperament that warns me some day he'll be off in a huff, likely as not following an incident of this nature. At which point someone should pull him aside quickly and tell him "many a great young footballing talent has been dangerousley dwarfed by an alter ego. The twisted pathes of fate then often lead to the sign of the golden 'M' and a lifetime of regret thereafter....." for these are words of wisdom.....

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I watched the game on Sky and had the thought that Leon's tantrums might be a case of disguising what he's not doing, or is every other player really not up to his standard?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he plays for us, just that for years I'm under the impression we have great team spirit (yes, that old chestnut) and tend to get a bit bored of the occasional story about Leon, toys and prams.

Is it just me?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Still every now and then, a gem amongst the 'favourite player/cereal/washing-up liquid threads. Superb stuff, Easy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
portlock seagull said:
"many a great young footballing talent has been dangerousley dwarfed by an alter ego
An unfortunate turn of phrase :lolol:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
unfortunatley any thread you start now Easy i immediately dismiss a a load of rubbish !

However it makes fun reading.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here