• Start

Votes: 71 61.7%
  • Bench

Votes: 44 38.3%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Why would you start him against one of the best sides in the country? He's a million miles from match fit.

I'd rather he was fully match fit for the Wendy game if i'm honest - much more important. So starting and giving him a good hour is perfect for that. As i said before, tomorrow is a no pressure match - ideal for raising his fitness level.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Who knows..? Gus will have seen him in training and knows a) How fit he is b) Whether he fits into the team...
Am afraid unless anyone knows how these two points are going, we can only judge from what we have seen on Youtube..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
CMS and Barnes to start with Ullliohaeah to come on with 20 to go.

Fat lady

Jan 22, 2013
Start in central defence move him to each position in turn to find out which one he is most shit in. Then keep him there for the next 5 games.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure I'd feel comfortable with two players in the team who aren't yet match fit, especially against a team like Arsenal. We need to close Arsenal down quickly and CMS is the man to do it at the sharp end. Bench for Ulloa IMO and Vicente to start.

If we don't hassle Arsenal whenever they are on the ball, we have no chance IMO. We will not out football them. Player fitness and loads of energy are needed from us to stand any chance, Ulloa to come on mid way through the 2nd half if we are chasing the game (likely).

Stumpy Tim

Not sure I'd feel comfortable with two players in the team who aren't yet match fit, especially against a team like Arsenal. We need to close Arsenal down quickly and CMS is the man to do it at the sharp end. Bench for Ulloa IMO and Vicente to start.

If we don't hassle Arsenal whenever they are on the ball, we have no chance IMO. We will not out football them. Player fitness and loads of energy are needed from us to stand any chance, Ulloa to come on mid way through the 2nd half if we are chasing the game (likely).

Alternatively, if we give them the ball too much they'll rip us to shreds... CMS gives the ball away more than anyone

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Alternatively, if we give them the ball too much they'll rip us to shreds... CMS gives the ball away more than anyone

Can't argue but I fear it'll be more about chasing it down than knocking it about, especially in the last third of the pitch, he's excellent at that.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I think Leo Ulloa will probably be on the Bench for tomorrows game.

Personally, I would start him. What would YOU do?

Poll to follow.

If Ulloa can start along side Dobbie or Hoskins in a 4-4-2 i will give up my seat for the game and drive McSmudger to Norwich

Last edited:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Because we're not expected to get anything from the game - it's an ideal opportunity to get him some match fitness

In other words, today is just a training exercise. You see, I expect us to lose, but I'd like to see us give it a proper go at leadt in the first half rather than treat it as a fitness exercise for Vicente and Ulloa

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here