Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester's game in hand

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously if we win the next 15 we dont have a problem but we aren't going to. Come May we will be looking back saying this result or that result is the one that sent us down and I think last nights could be one of them.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Personally, i wont be looking back at past results, (i appreciate many will though) as i see no point in it, and without wishing to get to in depth here, but if you went back over all the results from the start of the season, as to what might or might not have "sent us down" then im sure the permitation could be many.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
Obviously if we win the next 15 we dont have a problem but we aren't going to. Come May we will be looking back saying this result or that result is the one that sent us down and I think last nights could be one of them.

Oh, what a ray of sunshine you are.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It happens every time we get relegated if we hadnt lost at home to Crewe and Grimsby etc.

Quite often its games that we lose in August/September that turn out to be the deciding factor.

If you asked me in July where would we finish this season I would have said 8th from bottom because I thought we would have strengthened the side and be playing better but alas I was wrong we have strengthed some aspects of the team and weakened others and played pretty poorly, whether it be the players or the management and their tactics our overall displays have been poor.

It is looking extremely likely that we shall get what we deserve this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here