Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Better half has got me doing the garden before autumn sets in so I am afraid I am a no-goer. Should be a healthy Albion audience though, about 2,500 I'd say.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
My first away game this season, going up as my best mate and his family are Leicester fans. Can't wait, here's to another 3 points! Though my tickets arrived today and say Row B - which I'm presuming means I'm down the front, bloody hell. :shrug:
I've got row AA! Block M I think though...can't remember

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Gutted I can't make it so enjoy all of you who are there, the Walkers is one of my favourite stadiums in the UK. Anyone going up Thursday/Friday I would thoroughly recommend the stadium tour at the Walkers.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Gutted I can't make it so enjoy all of you who are there, the Walkers is one of my favourite stadiums in the UK. Anyone going up Thursday/Friday I would thoroughly recommend the stadium tour at the Walkers.

You mean the "King Power" stadium, aka "KP"? Street signs haven't changed yet, though.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne

Really? I went in 2010 when Newcastle played there and thought it was very ordinary, no different from the likes of the Riverside and St Mary's IMO.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bought my tickets today and they said we've sold around 1800

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fingers crossed Sven keeps his job until the end of the season.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That's a bit TOO cocky!
There's ALWAYS doubt, and Leics are not mugs even though they've had a few iffy results.
They won't want to suffer another loss at home to us, and I bet they'll be going tooth and nail to secure the points.

We'll be lucky to get a draw there imo.

Good call H. Some of our supporters have indeed started to get rather cocky of late, & that inevitably leads to one thing in my experience i.e. A bleedin' sharp crash back to terra firma. Getting a point at Leicester would be a brilliant result for us - & I'd cheerfully take somebody's hand off if they were to offer a 0-0 bore-draw in advance.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Good call H. Some of our supporters have gotten rather cocky of late, & that inevitably leads to one thing in my experience i.e. A bloody sharp crash back to terra firma. Getting a point at Leicester would be a brilliant result for us - & I'd cheerfully take somebody's hand off if they were to offer a 0-0 bore-draw in advance.

I echo that , we'll come back to Earth with a thud sooner rather then later and I'm not ruling out Leicester being the side that does that.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I'm going to this one. Lucky omen - Last time I saw Albion at Leicester we won 2-1 in League cup midweek - seem to remember and absolute blinder from Stuart Munday ?

I won't mention the 4-1 defeat back in the seventies when Keith Weller scored two wearing white tights.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I echo that , we'll come back to Earth with a thud sooner rather then later and I'm not ruling out Leicester being the side that does that.

Although you do always predict a loss so that doesn't mean much!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here