Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Thought I'd stick it in here...

Any idea why your ticket website doesn't accept Visa Electron?

Apparently the website is not set up for electron. It pissed me off too. They accept it to top up your smart card. and in the shop. It's just the ticket office online.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Train tickets bought, getting tickets tomorrow :thumbsup: should be a good 1700+ BHA fans

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i am going!!!! wooohooooooo!!!!

BHA Blues away (another brilliant day looming)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3 of us going

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
me and the wife are going can't wait :)

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Anyone know the best place to park?

You can pay to park in the industrial estate nearby, about £3 or £4 I think but you need to get there fairly early. There is plenty of street parking off Saffron Lane, Aylestone Road and Victoria Park Road if you don't mind a 10 minute walk. I live in Leicester so let me know if you have any questions.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
My first away game this season, going up as my best mate and his family are Leicester fans. Can't wait, here's to another 3 points! Though my tickets arrived today and say Row B - which I'm presuming means I'm down the front, bloody hell. :shrug:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've decided to go. As soon as all the people trying to grab Liverpool tickets stop clogging up the bloody website so I can book a Leicester one :rolleyes:

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Hi, working a contract in Cambs at the moment but am hoping to go to the Leicester game. Anyone else from around Wisbech going to this one?

My Grandad's leaving from Long Sutton which is just down the road, I could talk to him? :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Match ticket ? CHECK !!! Train ticket ? CHECK !!! Beer and Fodder money ? CHECK !!! Yes im going !!!!!!!
Funny thing is it was cheaper for me to get two singles rather than a return ticket How does that work then ???????? £60.50 return OR £21.00 Crowborough -Leicester £21 Leicester - Crowborough £42 ???????????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here